My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 87

I still love how everybody with an ounce of beauty is part of something super important. The story stays true to its cliché-ness.

Group Leader
to be honest, I like seeing from the white hair guy PoV than Dan I. Feel like he is the most normal one out of everyone (yeah, even Dan I is weird), and I can appreciate the weirdness better with him.

Aggregator gang
Kyaaaaa I still love Ju-In so much T-T How is it possible to love him like this while still not really expecting romance from him??? XD
And I cannot WAIT to hear more about blondie's background 😍
Thanks for the chapter!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Baby is so dangerous yet too precious at the same time I forget about the danger.

All this bullying around Dan-I I bet she even has her hair short after being accused of copying Yeoryeong or something, bring back long hair Dan-I

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Dex-chan lover
tfw ur OP character isn’t the ML, it’s not the villain, and it’s not a family member, but the unassuming friend who likes to call the MC “mom” affectionately instead 😭😭 i love ju-in what a fun character

also ji-ho finding ju-in scary.... very accurate and a very normal reaction, it’s such a normal reaction i was kinda shocked ngl 🤣

THANKS FOR TRANSLATING wow this is crazy

wow damn this is good

before the translation came out, i thought that
yuri and ru-da were working together but super happy that they weren't

stay safe!!!

I’m not convinced Ruda wasn’t involved. He was too cheerful when he thought Dan-i’s reputation was going to be torn to shreds.

Fed-Kun's army
@annamorgause even if he wasn't involved,its still bad that he was happy that she was about to get outcast and did nothing about it. I don't like these type of people who would do any toxic method to separate her from others.

Dex-chan lover
Ru da rejects to helping them find the evident initially but turns around if y'all are wondering. He effectively goes 'why the hell's should I help you? This is going exactly I'm the direction I want' and then changed his mind later. This causes dani's son to start pestering ruda everytime he see him xD

Users who are viewing this thread