My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 87

I love Jiho's POV. In a world of clichés, he lampshades them like he's leaning on the fourth wall. Kind of like Dani, but way calmer and more snarky.

I'm kind of bummed they cut Jiho & Jooin's conversation short from the novel as
Jooin says he doesn't think Ruda will help them so easily even if it would absolve Dani. Jiho gets confused by this remark. He asks Jooin why Ruda wouldn't help when it concerns Dani because it's apparent that Ruda likes her. Basically, Jiho's reaction is the natural one: you wouldn't want the person you like to get hurt or suffer, so Jiho would definitely help her. Jooin says nothing but inwardly remarks how Jiho can think that way because he's not warped. ...Which is to say, Jooin believes himself and Ruda to be a little twisted.

Aggregator gang
Damn, why da heck do these guys need to go to school anyway? They're geniuses, their families are rich, they have many talents, they know and in good term with capable and reliable people...
Damn, i understand how Dani feels when she's with them, i would be burned in jealousy if i am with people like that.

I kmew it was that bitch, there's absolutely no surprise there but daamn Ju-in is so OP even Jiho was like "damn bro" hahahaha

Since it seems like it's going the way I think it's going I can't wait to see Dani's reaction when she finds out Ruda's involvement and how any sliver of chance he thought he has slips away from him for being a yandere creep instead of a normal friend in the friendzone...like he would gain so many more points with her if he just behaved like all her classmate friends do (pretty sure if that precious boi of a class pres had any kimd of interest in Dani she would actually legit consider it and give it a chance just because of how normal he is)

@jelloyello
omg yus. It’s really sad that she kinda grows an inferiority complex from people comparing her with her friends. I hate that in a lot of stories, if you aren’t a main character or supporter then you aren’t beautiful.

these two give off lowkey yandere energy and idk how to feel about it, also thank you for the update!

guys please don't hate Ruda too much..... I read the novel, he ain't that bad. Y'all just gonna regret for hating on him.

@Gooseknonopeace he seems hold his anger in previous chapter, he wasn't happy to saw Dan-i like that. And if you read overall, i think F4 and Yeoryeong kinda toxic too. That's enough to explain why Dan-i prefer to confided to Ruda instead of her best friends.

@sardonic now I'm just as disappointed we as viewers didn't see that conversation play out. Like it's a judgment on three different characters, Jiho's good nature, Jooin and Ruda's more complex ones too. Would have added some more depth lol

Dan_I is really just a passive character in her own story now, not doing anything on her own, everyone is just a worker bee's gathering around to protect her owo.

there's literally no panel of RuDa being happy for Dan-i's current situation W H A T

I think it was kind of obvious that it was that wishy washy girl lol, but I wonder why RuDa is still...weird?? Like about Dan-i's situation

Thanks for another great chapter!! <3

@mldyx Why would Lord Ru-da be happy? The whole point of his angst is that he doesn't like to see her hurt or targeted. At the very least, this who thing proves his point that the Heavenly Kings are bad for her. 😧

Double-page supporter
I hope that they collect all of the data and evidence there is and won't hold anything from the group, so that the whole group knows it all and won't go the dumbass route of "maybe you're wrong?" - hopefully they also make it public, so that not only the whole school, but the whole fucking world knows it too, so that the cunt behind the whole fiasco loses any and all support from anyone and everyone, because fuck their life. Also, fuck Ru-Da.

Users who are viewing this thread