My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 90

i wish she would say something but i understand why she’s silent

Im so furious lmaoooo i never have ever been this frustrated to a manwha my tears started to drop a little bit bcs of frustration lmao i hate this so much dan-i had to suffer from rumours like why tf it bothers you it just a rumours , anyway i was crazy for a moment that i started talking about fictional things

What a bunch of fucking bitches

Thank you for the translations, Wandering Willows.

but seriously tho

what a bunch of fucking bitches

Dex-chan lover
"How can you eat like that ?"
Why she must stop eating now ?

The most suspicious one is the one that acts all hesitant while pointing out more stuff that will be even more incriminating. And when confronting the person, they start to cry and act like they're a victim of this or some righteous person that is driven to tears over such a horrible thing.

So I very much think that this girl is the one that is the one that took that photo in the first place. And likely is the one that asked the other girl to talk to Dan-I in the first place so that she could take the photo.

Hell, look at how the other girls are insisting that this girl is a real friend to Yeoryeong. It seems like a way of ostracizing Dan-I while making herself a friend to Yeoryeong so that she can also get close to the Four Heavenly Kings.

you didn't put the title correctly so that's why it didn't appear at the top of the list :) might wanna fix that lol

gah! i hate this little bitches, their obsession is the one thats really scary

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for translating! though the chapter seems to be at the wrong place on the list bc of the title

and despite everything I'm glad dani has good friends around her, but hope this gets resolved soon because I don't wanna see her hurt :(

Fed-Kun's army
That stalking cosplayer have her logic messed up, so do you not want her to eat or something, that would be even more suspicious... God she's so stupid... Can't wait for her fallout scene.

Double-page supporter
I'm really starting to hate Dan-I. All she ever does is stand there and be shocked, waiting for someone else to save her. Fucking learn to talk already you useless waste of an MC! What a fucking annoying personality.

Aggregator gang
omfg just choke on your crocodile tears and die biiiiiitch
I mean all of the important characters know it's not her but still, it's extremely annoying

Users who are viewing this thread