My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 90

Can you please change title of this chapter like the normal one? Because i was so confused at first cus its not in the top of the chapters

I feel so sorry for Ham Dani :/ I want to beat these bitches so hard I swear

Dex-chan lover
Well of course nearly all the people that attend school with Yeoryeong and the kings are dumb by comparison. Those people gossiping probably don't ever apologize for going along with the lie without any proof on e the truth comes out.
At least Dan-I has someone on her side protecting her besides, Dan-I is seen hanging out with a lot of people so why would she specifically isolate one girl that makes no sense?

I feel dani is at her limits, hope she snaps and don’t break 😭😭
Us: how long is dani going to suffer?
Author: YES

Aggregator gang
Ahhhhhhhhh noooooo!! I can’t take much more of this arc 😭😭😭
Thanks for the chapter as always of course. I just hope next chapter we get some relief from this awful tension 😭

Dex-chan lover
Punching bag MC is a punching bag. Please just go back to the whole isekai thing, because this is just dragging this comic way down the gutter.

NOOOO NONONOOOO That two faced ass OMG why the freaking hell is she crying crocodile tears tf bish I'll slap you myself!!
people like them create drama for all the wromg reasons ughh
atleast her friends from the new class are standing up for her :(( i hope she's not gonna get a panic attack is she..???? Istg someone better end this arc before I end those smartasses myself

I get the feeling that Ham Dan-I will lost to the other world again.

Users who are viewing this thread