My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 92

WW is still translating this series and posts quite often o.o and it's almost caught up to the raws. x_x

@lilly11223 Your point? Anyway I hope that they just recently finished it, and that they weren't pulling a NASS and releasing a chapter they had finished for a while just because someone threatened their monopoly.

@Bluehammer12 I doubt it cause their ch 91 was posted 2 days ago. Idk about u but that's a pretty fast update .-. And my point is: WW doesn't upload that slow. There are so many untranslated mangas and mangas that haven't updated in MONTHS or YEARS and no one bothers to translate those but they choose to translate mangas that people are already translating at a somewhat fast pace. And don't get me wrong. I like fast updates especially if the manga hasn't updated in a long time. And I'm sure both translators worked hard to finish translating the chapters but what's the point of translating a manga that already has a translator who updates fast ;-;

Group Leader
i think your efforts would go better unwasted if you pick up a series that's gone months/years without an update. as the above commenter noted, there's plenty of series like that that could use a new home (aka translator).

Group Leader
nice translation that at the very least makes sense
the only thing that troubled me was that the font you used looks like comic sans, my archnemesis lmao

Yo can we not series snipe? It's really irritating when you're using an app like Tachiyomi & you have to skip over chapters because they're the same thing. Look for dropped series, series that haven't been updated in over a year, etc.

@BlueHammer12 nah, the leader of NASS is in like 7 different groups but this isnt one of them, and WW always updates regularly and doesn't have a wide range of claims that get ignored for half a year or more at a time. WW doesn't monopolize and scans entirely within their means, though tbh having a slight buffer isn't necessarily a bad thing if you're keeping a fast update schedule to begin with--WW has slowed recently, I'm assuming due to stuff with their cleaner(s), but prior to that they did weekly updates.

Having a couple chapters ready to go in case you can't make the deadline one week can be great, actually--and is nothing like NASS having a hoarde prepared on a series they were updating bimonthly at best so that they essentially wouldn't need to work on it for another year but could keep claim on it and get mad when someone else thought they dropped it :/ The context on that situation is important.

That said, there really wouldnt be much purpose to panic uploading here. WW often updates on much the same schedule as an independent translator in a Fae Mood does so they'd catch up quickly just uploading what they have.

And even all of that is irregardless, because this isn't a one or the other scenario. Both groups can work on the same project independently and neither has to be a bad guy. There doesn't need to be any drama, and in fact any drama that exists has to be explicitly generated by the parties involved or us to exist. Nothing of what happened with either upload of this chapter is inherently a problem.

thank you for the chapter and for allowing us to be able to keep reading. thank you for all your hard work <3

I cried and I EVEN CRIED MORE THAT I NEED TO WAIT FOR NEW CHAPTER SPAIN without S.. Anyways thank you so much for translating 😭😭It makes my day feel better

Users who are viewing this thread