My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 93 - Inso's Law Ch.93

Thank you for the translation! The dinner roll abs at the end really got me, A+ on that

I really, truly, sincerely hope that Dan-I continues her streak of common sense and doesn't go confront the backstabbing """"friend"""" without telling anyone else

Also, by this point I just feel bad for Yeoryeong crushing so hard on Dan-I.............

You can't hit me with that photo without some forewarning, that's just not fair 😍😍

Thank you for the translation <3 I always wait it out for your guys' stuff because I love the quality ^_^ Have a great day!

*aggressively fanning myself* Whew chillleee .... that photo was ...um...oh gosh that photo was hawt. Like how do u NOT want a piece of that??!! The author knew what they were doing for sure lol.
And I really hope Dan-i doesn't do the stereotypical move of confronting the 'antag' by herself. Like if she does, I hope she records it & tells a friend about it

Thanks for another wonderful chapter!!♡

I think I already mentioned it but I'll say it again: Dan-I's classmates are great, I'm really glad that she has a support group she can rely on and try to cheer her up when things get tough :'(

At this moment if I ever want something....it will definitely be a group of friends like Dan I has....or at least ban yeoryeong....at least😭😭😭

If only this was yuri... a reverse harem including yeoryoung is also acceptable provided the yuri does not remain ambiguous....
Thanks for the chapter!

WW ! Thank you so much for the updates. Im very invested. Please stay safe for all the staffs as well.

Users who are viewing this thread