My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 94 - Inso's Law Ch.94

Dex-chan lover
That last page confused me for a hot minute since they looked so similar, jeez.

Fed-Kun's army
Yup. Figured that she was the one behind the whole rumors and fake account. She pretended to be this goody-two-shoes towards others so that people see her as this saint-like person that "deserves" to be Ban's friend, all so that she can replace Dan-I .

why why why would you go there?

no recording device. no camera. no friend.

inso law: always have a back up plan to counter your opponent >.<

*rubs hands together

Aight lads. See you next chapter for the bitch purge.

@kuremisago pretty sure thats the point. She and Dan-I are the same charcter archetype: the MC's plain but kind best friend. The difference being Dan-i is the real MC while she's the greedy backstabber.

Two updates in one day? Thank you translator-nims!

Also, the fact her bodyguard isn't responding means that Ru-Da's already gone to work on exposing her. We'll see her end soon!

Double-page supporter
I hope she finally grew a brain and didn't just walk in there without informing anyone before doing so like she probably did because she's a fucking stupid-ass moron and ends up having been saving through dumb luck just because she's the MC.
Kinda wish she doesn't get saved so maybe she'll learn to fucking act like a goddamn human being with a brain in her next life.

I hope she had everyone/a camera hidden nearby to witness the scene. Because im pretty sure its about to get ugly.

Gosh, Same Face Syndrome and not using distinct different Colors for Hair/Eyes. I was so confused. 😩

Fed-Kun's army
While I hate Yuri, her "storyline" is a bit tragic in a way...
Dani is currently living in a webnovel, originally she was meant to stop being friends with the FL and live her own life. Eventually the FL would have befriended Yuri, whom reminded her of her old childhood friend that was no longer there. But since Dani ended up reconciling with the FL, Yuri's storyline was corrupted.

Dex-chan lover
She thinks Dani is weak, but.. nah girl that's just you
Many thanks

Fed-Kun's army
@Lunarya Yes! My point exactly! Good thing
Ru-da is hiding where she(the antagonist) thinks her bodyguard is
, I think 😝
@nobile did you say tragic ? Yeah....🤔 Nope I don’t see it 🙅🏻‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread