My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 94 - Inso's Law Ch.94

Fed-Kun's army
@ArpanaR well if her life's sole purpose suddenly became unnecessary, while the forces that be are making her continue wanting it... I can understand why it would be a tragedy for her.

I still think she went way overboard with everything she's done so far and what she'll do later, and I really don't like her. But that doesn't mean I don't see why she was troubled.

man dan-i's classmates are all really great
jeongin just became best boy in my heart

she really went by herself—🤦🏽‍♀️ here we go again. At least have her phone on record or something God I hope she smart

Fed-Kun's army
@Siikalahna I think Dan-I is being level-headed throughout the whole confrontation especially since you've probably known how this will turn out and
of course nobody could have predicted that Yuri would try to harm Dan-I by trying to push her on the stairs when it was clear that Yuri herself didn't think it through because it just so happen that they're near the stairs

@nobile I don't see how its tragic supposed that
Yuri is actually the fated friend if Dan-i cut things off with Yeoryeong, but wouldn't that mean that Yeoryeong will be befriending a manipulative friend with horrible personality, I think that would be tragic

@nobile Eh, I don't feel sorry for Yuri. If you've read the novel,
then you'll know that for all her terrible acts, Yuri still plays a crucial role in turning Dani's mindset around about everyone lacking choice and free will. Her tirade about how arrogant Dani is for acting like she knows how people (they're just characters in Dani's eyes) will react and how everything will play out was a much needed wakeup call for Dani. Like Yuri said, she's the one who chose to do all those horrible things; it's not some higher power or anyone else making her do it. She has her own free will and owned her choices, even if they were completely awful ones.

While I'm not a fan of how the root cause of all her catty villainy had to do with jealousy over a guy (again with this trope 😑), I like that Yuri gets to call Dani out for something and actually be right about it. Dani really needed to learn she had to stop treating everyone and everything like they were already written. They all have the capacity to act of their own free will.

Anyway, finally the rooftop scene. It took forever to get here.

Dex-chan lover
So, the stabber was discount Dan-I all along. What a shock.

Dex-chan lover
So Dan-I would be at least record the conversation right? It's so weird to want to meet up alone with someone you previously accused and made look bad

Group Leader
wahhh two chapters in a single day
niceee
thanks for the chapter

KICK HER ASS DAN-I also aw jeongin is such a cinammon roll i'm so happy dan-i is surrounded by good friends >~<

@JWChibi
It's so weird to want to meet up alone with someone you previously accused and made look bad

And whos' skin you wanna wear so bad because you want to be her. No one's gonna call her out on trying to look exactly like Ham Dan-I?

Dex-chan lover
a very good series. 1) take your own advice 2) more in-depth comfort (as in he knew his off-shoot was a little insensitive, but there is more to it)
anyways BACK OFF YOU SJKFJSKDJXNFKLJL

Dex-chan lover
seriously though, why even bother? who cares what she has to say, it super obvious she going to just try to smear you again. Just block and ignore.

Users who are viewing this thread