My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 95 - Inso's Law Ch.95

@MysteryJ You’re correct by the last half but the thing is, Yuri can’t get close to Jiho at all.
Jiho actively chooses his friends. He reached out to Yeoryeong in the first chapters. Even with Dani, he was the one actively changed himself in order to get close to her. He is also not the type to let a friend of a friend in his inner circle. He’s diplomatic at best. If Yuri can’t get him to reach out to her, she has 0 chance.

That’s what makes her so absolutely pissed.

@cosmicbangtan Are you even reading properly? She literally told Jooin and Jiho about this issue.

Similar to what the other users have said, the whole point of this arc is that Dani is bogged down by the opinions of those who aren’t close to her. She was literally “guilty before proven innocence” in their eyes.

I don’t get why people are so harsh on Dani as a character when her problems are legitimately hard to deal with. How much is ok when it comes to sharing the burden with your friends? What if this relationship doesn’t last and it’s not even due to anyone’s choices? Even if her friends trust her, what is she supposed to do dealing with outsiders who curse to her face?

Anyway, I don’t know about other countries’ education system but Dani goes to a gifted/academic school. From my personal exp, rumors from such schools can follow you everywhere you go even years after you left and everyone knows everyone lol, esp if they go on to top national universities.

i thought she was just a hater but dear lord she’s a whole ass psycho

*plays psycho by red velvet lmao*

KAJSDNASIODASJIOSJADIO I ACTUALLY WANTED HER TO GET THROWN OFF THE STAIRS LIKE 90000 SHOOTING STARS DOWN THE ROAD. NOT LIKE I HATE DAN-I , I JUST REALLY LOVE BLOODSHED

Users who are viewing this thread