My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 97 - Inso's Law Ch.97

Ughh I just like this story more and more with every chapter. And I love all of the characters I can't even make a ship because I like them alll

welp there we go. all hopes of Chunyoung Ship sailing is starting to crumble away. ah

Why did he only mention Yeoryeong losing faith in herself because of how others treat her?
Dan-i has no confidence in herself at all either? Though hers is because of being friends with such attractive and smart people. She still lost faith after that bitch spread rumours about her... Don't forget the crap Dan-i has been through as well ;-;

@Pikawha
I think I like how he mentioned Yeoryeong instead of Dan-i. Cause I feel like she was so left out in the story. Also, dw about him forgetting about the crap Dan-i have gone through, I'm pretty sure he didn't. I mean.. he was at the rooftop for that reason lol

Relatable huh?
Then you might be an INFP 🤔
If you have free time and is interested in doing these 2 quizzes, I'd really appreciate it if you send me results. 😊
http://www.michaelcaloz.com/personality/
https://sakinorva.net/functions
But you don't need to if you don't want to I'm just interested in what's your type lol
Oh and btw if you already know your type then is it INFP??

Dex-chan lover
GO OFF KINGGGGGGGG ALSO CHUNYOUNG ENDGAME BROKEN??? IS JIHO GONNA TAKE THE LEAD???? DAMNNNNN

Her friends are so amazing and dazzling cool asf-

Can’t they be just real? 3D? Living among us?🥺

And Our Dan-I was so cool while saying all this stuff, tbh I am so proud of her and her words also touched my heart. I mean, she did her best to endure such bullshit and yet, here she is, brave and cool. I admire her for her actions.

But she should rely more on her friends, I know it’s not easy for her because she would one day be forgotten by them and they would disappear again. Wouldn’t you at least treasure every little moment? They are so overprotective over Dan-I and it’s so hilarious 😂 but also so damn amazing.

I am rooting for more friendship plots like how they have a murder aura towards some „intruders“😂👍🏻 It’s the best of bests.

I like how the story emphasizes the pain and suffering of both girls. It's hard to sympathize with Yeoryeong because we never rlly got to see the extent of the rumors she dealt with during middle school. But if you imagine that Yeoryeong experienced this same situation for 3 years, you can only imagine how broken she is from the constant gossip and antagonism.

I don't even care about which guy she ends up with anymore. This is the first time I have ever been okay with "losing" a love triangle. Chunyoung is so good with her, but so is Jiho so screw it. Either way Dan-I is winning.

Also, poor Yeoryeong. I never really thought how fucked up these situations actually are. Yes it fucks with the ml's minds but the topic always seems to get glossed over compared to here where we see just how long lasting the damage actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread