My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 98 - Inso's Law Ch.98

The fact that they didnt apologize is what irks me the most. I can get going along with the rumour mill, teens can be dumb. But damn, its not that hard to say sorry.

It was when I read this scene in the webnovel that I decided that I can be onboard the Jiho-Dani ship. Seeing him really do his best to comfort Dani was just heartwarming. The whole scene was beautiful and vulnerable, it just tugged at my heart so much.

@baiichi yesss the descriptions were beautiful. I could just picture the golden hour ambience huhu

How can someone be this cute!!! I'm glad I finally got the see this scene from the novel and they're just so cute together!

@baiichi thanks for reminding me of that moment, it sounds so beautiful ❤️

Oh man, I bet he was glad the elevator door closed 😂 just one cheese line after another~

Dex-chan lover
Laughing your ass off when somebody is really trying to help you is not nice, Dan-I.

I can't believe they can say something like 'why are you still alive' so easily, of course people that say that won't even think about apologizing, smh

it's just the way the world is. Bullies and bystanders don't like owning up to their mistakes and victims are the one who gets to carry all the aftermath. despite rumours dying down, the voices in the victim's head won't die down. not in a few days, not even in a few years. it's worse than a scar. a scar may fade after a few years. trauma doesn't fade even after how many years.

In all the years I've been reading manga/manhwa and watching anime, the most important thing I've learned is not to believe in rumors before getting to know the whole situation.

Context is important, people.

Just make a statement that "to all those who believed and blamed me without evidence, please kill yourself. You are trash to society." And see them get guilty for the rest of their life.

Trauma doesn't go away easily. I'd actually like to see how this is explored as development for Dan-i rather than as a ploy to draw her closer with a boy.

Double-page supporter
The best thing from this arc was if true, her former schoolmate bumping into her and apologizing. I know this is more a reverse harem situation but really like having parity

Users who are viewing this thread