My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 98 - Inso's Law Ch.98

@uraumi don’t worry πŸ˜‚, there’s at least 2-3 volumes exploring this again. Trauma runs deep and even if it’s not Dani experiencing this, someone else does albeit due to a different reason and ended up reacting differently.

I love this arc as a whole because it’s the first big arc that strongly ties to the overall narrative. Excited (and in pain) for the upcoming arcs.

Ohmygawed that's exactly how it is. People like to act tough and talk shit but are too scared to apologize because it hurts their teeny weeny pride. They don't like to admit they're wrongπŸ™„ a lot of people suck

the way jiho just shot up my standards for guys even more now

also that feeling really hurts. when everyone just ridicules one person off baseless rumors then don't even apologize after finding out the rumors were fake.. you really expect that such nonsense didn't happen in real life, but unfortunately it does :/ especially with celebrities, like we're literally all human and capable of being hurt so why do people still go out of their ways to inflict such harm on another.. ? 😞

honestly other people should have just condemned dani quietly inside their heads in the first place instead of running their mouth if it's that hard to apologise.

@ thefabulouspotato People like to feel superior out in the open. Yeah but the smart thing to do would be not to voice rumors like that.

One of my fave scenes from the novel, finally adapted. Jiho is really sweet and he really deliberately limited the hug to 10s because he was afraid he wouldn't be able to hide his feelings for her. This guy suppresses his feelings so much.

It reminded me.Something similiar happened to me in highschool.Only difference,there wasn't any four heavenly kings around to help me.I'd love it if one of those handsome dudes got my back.Real life sucks lmao.

Dex-chan lover
What a bunch of jerks, not one person apologize. They probably felt like someone was finally voicing their honest feeling and without them risk of them getting into trouble for starting the gate train they followed along. They're all jealous of Dan-I and Yeoryeong 😑

Fed-Kun's army
Utter hypocrites. They try to act all righteous and just, acting like they see evil and thus ostracize them, thinking that they are the good guys, but the second they realize they were the ones in the wrong, they just try to pretend that nothing happened and refuse to acknowledge their wrongdoings.

Thank you for translating πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜—πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

and you have the right to still be sour towards them after all they did, okay? β€οΈπŸ€—

Users who are viewing this thread