My Life as an Internet Novel - Ch. 98 - Inso's Law Ch.98

ahh ig It is obvious that ji ho is gonna be ML now that I think about it...he doesn't really hesitate to express his feelings the way chunyoung does

@littlekoo If anything, I'd argue it's been the other way around up to this point. Chunyoung's always been the one who says and does what he wants. He's not afraid of anything. This is the guy that kissed Dani's cheek without a second thought because she was all carefree about Ruda's giving her one after the play. Chunyoung is much more impulsive and blunt.

Jiho's always shown more restraint and his actions are more measured and cautious. I mean, he held back here by setting a time limit on how long he hugged Dani because he was afraid he'd reveal his feelings for her right then and there if it went any longer - to say nothing of how he was hesitant to even give her a hug in the first place (in the novel, this point is driven home by Dani mentioning that the hug was very wooden, implying Jiho was extremely awkward/nervous).

@sardonic tbh I don't remember anything about what chunyoung did and how he acts around her (I just know I shipped him with her lolol) and assumed that jiho was the less hesitant one because I feel like nowadays thats the sort of root most dramas/manhwas go for (not sure if u watch dramas but cant think of any manhwa examples rn so some kdrama examples would be reply 1988 and start-up). But if what you said is right then yeah lmao definitely take back what I originally said, chunyoung is a lot more open about his feelings and and impulsive in that regard.....

ig maybe that could indicate that his feelings for dami are short-lived and its more of a sudden-crush situation for him? Like he seems to be the type of person that could confuse his really strong genuine yet platonic feelings for dami as romantic attraction, whereas jiho is really sure about his romantic feelings for dami and has been for a really long time so he's more careful about expressing them just in case it isn't received well by her and thats probs his worst nightmare after that weird rejection from her ages ago?? or maybe im just tryna convince myself that bc I don't want to see chunyoung heartbroken??? idk lmao ill just enjoy this ride

@littlekoo Nah, they both like Dani. Jiho and Chunyoung just deal with their feelings differently.

Chunyoung's fearless and acts in the moment. He's more likely to reflect on things (himself, others, etc.) after the fact (kind of "act now, think later"). Jiho is more reflective and self-aware but that also makes him more hesitant because he's cautious of failure and the consequences (the "look before you leap" mentality). They're foils.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread