My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

WHAT IF
situation 1.Plot twist, the guy who remembers actually got stuck in mc's original world so he is unaffected
situation 2.He is the god of that world and toys with her
situation 3.Fell in love........and love transcends all barriers?

Dex-chan lover
My eyes are wet now. Damn. Such good chapters lately. I feel like I need to re-read this from the beginning to get full hit by the feels. I remember not liking some parts of how it went, but now that it comes to this...I love it so much.
And the son (who gets more spotlight now, yay!) remembers her somehow?! Aaah, I need to know the continuation asap!

@mechpolaris lol situation 3 sounds like a shoujo manga. 😆

For anyone wondering....

I saw some raws. I dont understand Korean so this is roughly what I understood based on the pics and google translation. it looked like her son was texting her and midway forgot who she was and what he was texting her. Tried calling her, but wont connect or something. So he tries to call her in a telephone booth. Unsuccessful so he goes home and sees her. Instant recognition.

Thanks for the updates!

Looks like it’s Ju-In’s time to shine. I hope they don’t really go through with the plan of pretending to be strangers, it feels so depressing.

Thaaank you for the chaptersss
I Appreciate all your efforts really
But i need more chapters 🥳🥳

I just found this series today and binge read everything. I really love where the plot is going. My poor heart...

Thanks for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread