My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 51

Double-page supporter
Someone about to get CUT!

@FrostKD On one hand, I agree. But on the other, I kinda want it to go the Bakarina route and just have all of them pining for Dan-I, Yeoryeong included. :3

Dex-chan lover
The poor fool. He has repeatedly messed with the wrong group and his latest attempt nearly got a dear friend of theirs killed. He should have backed off while he still could. Now he'll feel like all hell was dropped on them, for the appetizer.

Why not just call the police? That was straight up attempted murder right there, with plenty of witnesses. The guy will 100% go to jail.

@Derael I think the police and those guys were the last thing they would care about, especially seeing the eunhyung situation and how Dan-i almost got run over

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting annoyed with Yeoryeong. Even if she doesn't necessarily view Eun Ji-ho as a friend, she should still understand him as friendly. But she is so quick to be violent against him.

And it's supposed to be played for laughs. Because this is a South Korean work, and violence by females against males is so funny. Especially unjustified violence, like here where she slaps him in the face.

She's kind of an ass because of this.

Users who are viewing this thread