My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 61

Double-page supporter
As soon as they got into his position I knew that would happen lmao

Ruda legit piss me off with the word monopolization. Sure, he does feel superior because Dan I told him what she didn't tell her close friend of a 3 year.
It does makes you feel special, and in a sense better than the rest of them, and superiority complex is a hell of a sickness.
But to use the word Monopolization when you talk about another human being seriously tick me off and to add that 'when you dated, its only with a person right ? So whats the difference ?"

STOP THAT SHIT. Dan I is not a possesion.

This chapter just solidifies my dislike towards him.

RU DAAA, I AM HATING U MORE AND MORE. How can you hurt Chunyoung???

UGH. Dan-I, can you please get your shit together?

Aggregator gang
@Shroov05
I'm with you, if they (Dan-i and Ru-da) got together the relationship could easily devolve into toxicity, though I do still like Ru-da. If this was a reincarnation story, everyone would be up the ML's behind about this whole arc

Dex-chan lover
Ruda is being Rude (haha get lmao comedy gold)
Fr though, he's being an annoying shit. I get it sorta but no.

I hate all of these misunderstandings. Can Ru-da just f*ck off now?!?! Like, we’ve seen enough PLEASE LEAVE. Can’t they kill off his character or something??

I love Ru-da, he's like... You know, the type that likes seeing the world burn xd

Dex-chan lover
Ruda is a yandere and imma here for that.

And also the comedy, the selfie, realistic dan-i, cheering for the blue one who might not end up with her anyways, etc etc...😭

Aggregator gang
I KNEW she was going to see them like that HAHAHAHA
Is Ru-Da affiliated with gangs somehow??? Like is he supposed to be the next head of a gang?? He's giving me that sort of vibe....
Goodness, I can't. There's another chapter still and I'm so excited, but I want to savor the way this chapter made me feel XD

Users who are viewing this thread