My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

Double-page supporter
How fucking retarded is this fucking FML to not notice the blondie is a fucking cunt and she should stay away from the psychopathic lunatic? How fucking retarded stupid-ass drama to pull into this story by bringing this piece of shit blonde fucker into it and make the MC lose all brain cells to see what a fucking cunt that fucker is.

@Siikalahna I feel the EXACT same LOL. But as much as I'm raging too, you should probably change one of words you're using, into something else, as it might trigger someone who may come across your comment in the future, lol. Just a suggestion, but you're not obligated to 😊.

Dex-chan lover
@Siikalahna

Well she also is too scared to tell them about the story thing which makes wonder if she had any real friends in the original world.

She is kinda of dumb with all of her mental issues.

Fed-Kun's army
noah fence n i get theyre young and still kids so in no way am i putting the blame on them but at the same time im kinda tired of them going through unnecessary struggles just because of lack of communication and how everyone gets hurt by the same thing over and over

mcs struggles are valid but her inability and refusal to learn to be better or work on her insecurities causes her to hurt everybody and at this pt its like ????

and honestly her constantly misgendering ru da, which isnt the main problem but rather that she takes everything as a joke with ru da because shes a girl is so frustrating. like bro ru da just beat up your fucking friend and you dont bother confronting him or going hey, this person is dangerous and isnt just a girl flirting with ml

Power Uploader
Im so frustrated about Dan-I and that blond kid. God, im mad.

Contributor
@Siikalahna I do wonder if the blonde have some other role... Dan-I "thinks" he's a character, but we never got any certain confirmation. What if, lets say, that the blonde is actually someone who also knows that the world they live in is fictional, kinda like a morpheus.

I SAID THIS BEFORE AND I’LL SAY IT AGAIN!

HOW IS HE NOT THE MALE LEAD??!!!??

he’s so perfect....he gets the most screen time and maybe it’s just me but I feel like him and Dan-l are liek the most connected...? Like they have the most moments and a closer to each other than the others are .

what chapter is this in the novel
https://wuxiaworld.site/novel/the-law-of-webnovels/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=acc40841aad658e78df849f128dc7bb6bc140fb5-1593964890-0-ATbBiFrr8qUp6bpzvpOv9Nk9jSqP6KgRlfAojVk26ZG

I'm rolling my eyes so hard that its pupils almost at the back of my eyes.

It's seems our MC is lacking I her head and don't want to even use it.

Her friends trying to reach out for her yet she never takes their hands.

Ohhh. At least two of our guys are thinking what the heck is the problem with Dan-I and them.

PLEASE, LET CHUNYOUNG BE THE ML. I KNOW WHO THE ML IN THE NOVEL BUT STILL. HOW COULD THIS EVEN CHANGE?? HUHUHUHUHUHU

Thank you sooo much for the mass release WW!! <3

Dwn

@Siikalahna Dan-I probably doesn't notice because Ru-Da never acts this way in front of Dan-I and no one tells her when he does. It's literally not her fault for not knowing that someone she views a friend is a two-faced manipulative asshole with a worrying possessive streak a mile fucking wide when said friend goes to great lengths - like letting himself get hurt - to stay on her good side and the people who see what he's like won't tell her.

Even if you want to disregard all that, she's a fucking child. She's 15-16 years old, and she's known this kid for literally a month. Cut her some fucking slack.

Additionally, Ru-Da was likely put in the story as a means of progressing the plot. How? I don't know yet, and yeah, there's probably an element of a love triangle
(more like a square)
there partially for the fucking drama of it, which, yes, is annoying, and partially because, in my experience, a lot of Korean romances have love triangles. Or maybe it's yet another trope that the author's including. In any case, Dan-I hasn't lost "all her brain cells," she's just put her guard down around Ru-Da and is operating under the assumption that Ru-Da's a girl, which, yes, is ridiculous, but so is every other fucking trope that's being parodied, and which does change how she views Ru-Da's actions. Case in point: Yeoryeong.

Lastly, if possible, please remove your use of the word "r******d," as it's an outdated and incredibly offensive word that has been unfairly used in reference to people with developmental disabilities and others. "Cunt" has also technically been used derogatorily against women, especially in the US, but that isn't as bad, I think, given some movements of feminists to reclaim it.

And please use their names. Presumably, you've read all 62 chapters of this, so by this point, even if you don't know how to spell them, which is fair because I also had to go back to double-check my spelling, you should at least know them by now, if not recognize them.

@KingRagnarok150 Chapter 99.

@TienYL You should really spoiler tag that. Anyway, just give it time.

The more I read the first fifth of this series the more I notice how the author used it to set up these important contrasts between certain characters. It doesn't look very subtle in hindsight but at the time, you don't really notice it unless you're looking for it. Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Figuring it out is actually somewhat easy if they go back to the first chapter.
Actually explaining things to them from her perspective on the other hand is can be really damn difficult to put in a gentle way. The revelation that your entire existence is fictional should reasonably cause an existential crisis.

I didn't know this manhwa is going to be this heartbreaking :) it hurts so bad :) but it's so good :)

The moment she believed that these people are not characters from novel but just normal people she disappeared from their world. So she wants to stay with them she has to treat them like characters from a novel. So she can't really open up to them. 😟

Users who are viewing this thread