My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 62

the way half of the problems in this story could be solved if only dani had opened her mouth :)

Dex-chan lover
lol the misunderstanding was hilarious XD Dani carries it on for a while too lolol
Many thanks

Also @ the comments calling Dani a bad friend... LIke... Bro, she's troubled? Not only does she feel alone, but the one time she felt like she got accustomed to the 'new' world, she gets transported back to her 'original' one?? How is she suppose to live and accept them as friends if when she does they disappear? Like even if she told them, and they all thought about it together, Dani still feels hella alone in that world? She feels it's better if she doesn't say anything, and when she does go back, they forget her and live their life as if she never existed. Also, like, she still can't believe it's reality because once she accepts the world, she gets hit with the fact that it's not 'real'???

The Horror of Isekai genre is returning in your own world while leaving every friends you made a long the way

Ugh it made me shivers

Dex-chan lover
@TienYL
I SAID THIS BEFORE AND I’LL SAY IT AGAIN!

HOW IS HE NOT THE MALE LEAD??!!!??
Jiho is more discret than Chunyoung, he constantly help her but stay in the shadow.
In the chapter 60, when they ask Donni if she hide something, he notice she didn't want to talk so he change the subject into her hug with ru-da.
If you look closely, he always act like that.

I think it's a part of the response ^^

@Dwn Don't bother with @Siikalahna, I've seen them send so much hate towards so many webtoons that I just ignore them at this point. They've done this before, calling the characters of a WEBTOON STORY a r*tard.

You might be able to find them in other stories like The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess, where they'd be hating on Leslie for being stupid when shes a CHILD, and on many other stories. Point is: don't bother with their shit, because I doubt they have the brain capacity to actually think about the scolding that's been done to them many times in the comment sections by now.

Ru-da is quickly over staying his welcome. Such an unpleasant character, I've never cared for the manipulative possessive type. Too close to real world abusers; gives me the willies.

Yo if my best friend/crush told me that I'm not real and that my life is actually some novel I think I'd suffer some kind of breakdown. Especially if some supernatural shit caused my friend to disappear and I had no idea it even happened.

@ those comments saying Dan-I is a shitty insecure friend:

Look, Dan-I is a baby so she’s not going to be able to be straightforward with every single little thing. I mean, we don’t even know that much about the other characters either. They aren’t sitting her down being like, “Hey, this is my back story.” Idk if the novel clears this up, but we still don’t really know what the fight between Yeoryeong and Dan-I was when they were younger that caused them to not be friends as children. Also, if it constantly feels like you’re living in a fragile half-dream-half-reality, it’d be difficult to want to rely on the people that may disappear all of a sudden. Up to this point, we also don’t know what triggers Dan-I to leave the internet novel world. Being dependent on people that may not actually exist is actually an anxiety-inducing thought, at least it is for me. But Dan-I has experienced this anxiety for YEARS.

TLDR: Dan-I is not a shitty friend for not knowing if she can be vulnerable to the MLs and potential FL because this reality may not be stable enough to keep Dan-I in it.

Thanks for the translation and multiple updates!!!❤️

why did that sound like they might be somewhat aware that they arent from the same world?
Am I reading too much into his thoughts?

Fed-Kun's army
this is making me sad.... I can understand why dani doesn't tell them tho, because how do you look at your friends and be like actually yall are just characters from a novel and don't exist in my reality? like I guess it's gonna be heartbreaking to learn that

Dex-chan lover
@Kardelune
They aren't aware.
But they think it's weird that Donni didn't try to contact her family at all when she "disapear" from the world. She only try to contact her friend, that make them think that Donni know something about this situation that she didn't tell and this chapter tell us that they are aware of that. 😀

really hope the spoilers were wrong I don't get how that would even work maybe more development will come later??

Ahhh it’s so painful!! Ru-da is so annoying, I don’t like this character. We already have enough and he comes just to make thinks worse! He is NOT helping dani at all. He is just making thinks difficult for her just to please his selfishness

Users who are viewing this thread