My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
@ZeroNihilum : She wasn't in denial, she was terrified he might've triggered HER death flag exactly because she did recognize it as confession.

Because in such novel, any genuine girlfriend of such 'male lead' will either turn out to be evil bitch or have something tragic happen to them so after her removal the 'heroine' can get together with the 'male lead'

And clearly Dan-I wouldn't ever be an evil bitch to Yeoreong, meaning she thinks something bad is about to happen to her (accident or hidden illness), because after all these years she's got enough confirmations that this world follow such law (that one day of her 'disappearance' for example)

Dan-I... What have you done!? 😭😂 Poor guy...

Thank you for the new chapter 💕💕💕

man...
I hate these "I changed for you". it has this really selfish, shallow vibe to it.
"I changed to be better man, so that you could see the worth in me" would be a better way to put it

Fed-Kun's army
Daaamn, I feel bad for him but Dani was legitimately terrified. The poor girl can't even let anyone into her heart out of fear of Inso's Law, and that she might suddenly disappear and lose it all. This is why Yuri route is best route, because Inso's Law doesn't apply to it and the power of yuri transcends dimensions. In this essay I will...

Fed-Kun's army
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

ANSKSKSK i'm still on Chunyeoung ship..
but my heart isn't ready to sink... 😭😭😭

Supporter
Begone, white thot. You're still the least interesting male lead in the story by far.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow,poor him. Dani is ruthless. Btw doesn't anyone think that Dani looks like main charater with the long colored hair and all.

Ha! I had a similar response as Dan-I when someone confessed to me in high school. First I thought it was a joke, then a prank. Then I asked him how could I like someone with such bad taste. X3

Users who are viewing this thread