My Life as an Internet Novel - Vol. 2 Ch. 89

WDYM ONLY 10% THAT'S STUPID, its logical to push one person to save more??? Who TF thinks about using people as tools TF, I'd understand if the rate was low because people wouldn't want to kill someone even if it meant saving others but bruhhh

How would pushing someone onto the tracks stop a fucking train? And if there was someone large enough to be able to stop a train with their body, how would I be able to knock them off the bridge? Shit makes no damn sense at all.

oh my he really is a two faced psycho loyal friend of Dan-I

is this a trap again?? :(((

Dex-chan lover
The sheer irony of Ru-da calling Ju-in a "psycho" when he happily admitted he'd led Dan-i get hurt if she went to him in the end.

Double-page supporter
Absolutely no one would actually push someone, since there are no certainties in the real world

besides, you'd still go to jail for homicide

God, why are people talking about the hypothetical trolley problem here, if you still want to do that Youtube and maybe Reddit has plenty of that.

Still I love Ju-In and his casual feral protectiveness towards his Mom (Dan-I) and cutthroat pragmatism. He will cut a bitch if he needs too and I can appreciate that.

Ru-da really has no idea what's going to come his way when it comes to Dan-I and March 2nd.

Dex-chan lover
This made jack zero sense. Ham Dan-I went to the fast food, burger store on a whim. No one knew or could have reasonably known she would be going there. She barely even knew she was going there.

So both this girl and the photographer somehow stalked the shit out of Ham Dan-I so hard that they could predict she would get a burger? What the hell?

Also, I think it would be much more interesting if Baek were just a puppet and sincerely did want to apologize. She was controlled by the author into being the bad guy, and now she doesn't even know why she did it back then. That would be more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread