My Life as an Internet Novel

I was feeling kind of uncomfortable reading about a 14yo harem but then that wild 3 year timeskip showed and now I have so many questions but I feel more comfortable with the story,

also the story is not that predictable so far even though the name is inso’s law. and it feels like the characters have more depth to them and it will slowly show in future chapters idk.

Thanks for translating, ww.

Fed-Kun's army
The constant time jumps - skipping forwards, skipping backward, skipping sideways into alternate realities - are super annoying. Makes things really hard to follow.

the story is getting more & more interesting as it develops & I'm loving it!! & M guessing there'll be sumn with that blue haired dude? He seems like the closest to a love interest out of all of em... I'm really liking the little shojo ai bits here & there especially for an inso, it's refreshing! tho I hope it's not just fan service only... If they're using that route, Better use sumn more consistent.

Double-page supporter
T_T the art is so good.... blessed once more by this artist, thank u,,,

i was surprised by the pacing and time skips of the narrative at first but now i think its refreshing and really amps up the suspense!! theyre finally in high school so we learn more about their relationship dynamics and interactions as the plot itself simultaneously moves onwards!!!!

waiting patiently for ch17 ^^ thank you to the translators

Just the right amount of humor, right amount of fluff (both for love and friendship), some aghast, and some mystery. This manhwa is perfect. If anyone knows some spoilers, spoil me, please.

I am now officially low-key shipping Ham Dan-I ang Yoo Chunyoung! Looking forward to chapter 18~ ^^

ka

thank you, I really love this webtoon so much
but is it just me or this last chapter was even shorter than me ?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-law-of-web-novels/

THE NOVEL IS BEING TRANSLATED!!! Someone, update the page!!! :D

I can't follow up with how the scenes changes! But i still ship the two of them! 😍🚢

Dex-chan lover
I just think anybody new coming in should know that this story likes to jump from middle school to high school for different segments of the story and you should be ready. The time skips give the story a funny pase and if you don't keep track of when you are the story can get confusing but if you do its a cute read

Users who are viewing this thread