My Life as an Internet Novel

I've been blessed!!! I am crying!!! I am so grateful!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
One of those stories where some earlier choices and thoughts made by the main character don't make much sense to us until later and the mindfuckery/existential anxiety truly starts to set in. What is this, Bakemonogatari's distant Korean cousin?

Seriously though, I'd be fucking crying if this reality warping,
ping-ponging-between-worlds,
existential bullshit was happening to me. How are you even supposed to know what's real or not anymore? Are you even real at that point or just someone else's imagination? Is the main character going to wake the Wind Fish with some dinky instruments he stumbled across while I go and disappear into oblivion with the rest of the island?
What's the point in becoming friends with those around me if they're all probably just going to disappear later anyway, assuming I don't disappear first?

I've been blessed!!! 😭 thank you for the translation and i love you!!! I want more tho (❛ᴗ❛)

Me when there’s even just a little bit of yuri: β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ€‘β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ€‘β€οΈπŸŽ‰πŸ€‘

Oh.
The fact that they did find something that sort of proves her story was really unexpected. I'm glad they're sort of believing her. Pretty neat.

Omg her friends are actually smart 🀭 I love that they thought about it and took her seriously <33 ty WW for translating!!

The time skips is really annoying but doing ir for the plot twist. Meh i guess. Was rly confused on the sudden 3 years time skip that kinda made me want to drop this. But i have nothing to read so i continued reading lmao.

Wow, this is seriously fun. The suspense and the mystery is killing me. Totally a masterpiece. No wonder the rating is so high.

I actually like the time skip. It allows a lot of flexibility in story telling. I don’t have to sit through the boring or the slow-pacing part of the story. It would have been a drag to watch Dan-I slowly build a relationship with all the characters one by one. After all, the main draw of this story in my opinion is not how Dan-I makes friends with handsome men, but it is the mystery of her existence in this world and how Dan-I is dealing with the situation. And the skip is done well enough that it is not confusing.

Can’t wait to see more. Kinda glad I waited until many chapters have come out. I would have died if I had had to wait at the start.

I read raw
its currently on hia but it left on a cliffhanger suddenly dan- i is about to get hit by a truck (truck kun thinks she hasnt been isekai’d )

this is like introducing someone with our common sense into a Visual Novel

couldnt stop after starting, and now im crawing for more

Users who are viewing this thread