My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - House

You crazy girl. That shit hurts like hell.
Idk, I think this fmc is rather obsessed with the dog. Maybe she's a yandere that likes the mc and have something to do with why the mc turned into a dog. So she can take care of him personally and have him all to herself.

@F1ishbowl no not, as far as I know, that is, I think this girl is into bestiality or knows that this person was once human. Suppose that still is kinda bestiality.

this remind me of game "I became a dog", but more twisted and manga-ish. like it

sdz

@twinklecake how can you still make this about age of consent? bestiality is just as illegal as pedosexuality in most parts of the world so from a legal standpoint: no, that would not be fine.

Dex-chan lover
@sdz From a legal standpoint, 15-year-olds are allowed to fuck other 15-year-olds in many parts of the world, and even in the parts that forbid it, it's usually overlooked. There are also no laws for what to do when a human mind is transferred into the mind of a puppy, meaning a legal precedent isn't even set, nor are there laws that forbid you from having a fetish for dogs as long as you don't initiate sexual contact. The punishment for and the social revilement of bestiality is also far, far milder than that for/of pedophilia, so you're even wrong on that front.

Most importantly though, fictional characters have no legal rights, so you're a nincompoop for bringing up a law-based standpoint in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread