My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Chinchin

Group Leader
I'm actually get kinda nervous when I want to upload this chapter

Please read the note on the credit page, and let me hear what your thoughts

Dex-chan lover
I'm also inside the garbage container!

15-bf2ac5679756e565a39da6c0aaa38c9a4a8fa08e9a003ef4555a85bc90902fa8.png

@sixonepm
Who cares about the title? Nothing too inappropriate for degenerates like us.

Group Leader
@phoenixneo1630 Yeah, but saying "beg" doesn't embarrassed you, right?

@monkey123 I'm not that concerned about the title, hell there is a manga that literally put "penis" in its title. I'm just worried that it gets in the wrong context.

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of the good old days of playing the penis game in class, like a century ago.

Group Leader
@sixonepm
pg1 side text Dog vs. every girl in the class!!
pg2p5b1 ...And I lost the girl in the coat too...
pg3p1b2 Maybe Inukai-san won't take me to school anymore...
pg4p1b4 I'm being touched by a lot of girls from my class!
b5 This wouldn't happen if I was human!
pg5p2b2 I thought you only showed it to me...
pg6p3b1 Sensei, do you think we'll have to get permission from the school?
pg8p2b3 Oh no... She's going to keep saying that forever if I don't do the trick...

I think its fine if you left chinchin since most people know what that means, could always leave an Editor note on the page if you want people to be sure

As for the manga title page what do you want it to say? Being a group leader I have access.

Group Leader
@blurgh123 In my interpretation, on the previous chapter Inukai-san said that as long as Pochita is with her, she'll be fine. Then, the MC grab his lunch to remind her about that, thus convince her to bring him during the festival, since the class is agreed to open a dog cafe so she won't be lonely.

Dex-chan lover
I thought only Inukai and the kouhai were crazy (like sucking a dog's tail or putting a bone toy in your panties), but i see that the average for common sense is pretty low on every single character.....
Damn...a 16/17 yo girl, probably around 40kg (trying to consider jp standards), dropping her "full" weight on a pupper probably around 5kg......yikes, big yikes....this manga scares me more and more each passing chapter
At this point, i just want to know how and why he became a dog and if he goes back to being a human....are there any spoilers by any chance? No?....Shit.....

Users who are viewing this thread