My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 7 Ch. 47 - Let Your Feelings Out

Dex-chan lover
damn hope those are ultra soft bristles, could really damage the gumline with how hard they are going at it!

Dex-chan lover
Okay I was worried this would happen, who's idea was it to watermark so many pages, man it's annoying af. The first chapter there weren't many and they were in spots you cant notice, so I was hoping it would be the same, and you guys dont watermark your milf manga. Don't ruin the panels with that, put em to the side or just include credits is enough, also isn't it against MD rules? Why are pirates watermarking pirated content as if it's their own? Are they worried about it being pirated? Lol.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully that heart throbbing is a sign of something. Mike is best girl, although that isn't saying much when her competition is a lunatic who brings new meaning to the word dere and Bestiality-chan.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Okay I was worried this would happen, who's idea was it to watermark so many pages, man it's annoying af. The first chapter there weren't many and they were in spots you cant notice, so I was hoping it would be the same, and you guys dont watermark your milf manga. Don't ruin the panels with that, put em to the side or just include credits is enough, also isn't it against MD rules? Why are pirates watermarking pirated content as if it's their own? Are they worried about it being pirated? Lol.
Hey, its Truck-kun, I wanted to apologize about the extreme use of watermarks it was due to a lack of communication to one of our typesetters, we are planning to reupload without watermarks, and discontinue using them, or decreasing the use of them on higher profile series that may be reposted without proper credits. Thank you for your feedback.

Dex-chan lover
Who woulda thought reading this manga made me feel things and sorry for the character

Dex-chan lover
Who woulda thought reading this manga made me feel things and sorry for the character
Yeah. the anime people would never believe me, but the characterization of the main harem is actually pretty endearing. The main girl and crush who comes to accept herself, the best friend who's come to know the MC more intimately than anyone else, and the crazy kouhai who accepted his insecurities even before the plot began.

They are all their own brands of whacky, but ultimately they want to do what's best for someone else and aren't necessarily "competing" like a typical harem setup. I guess that's what makes it all the more feelsy knowing at least one of them won't come out unscathed.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, its Truck-kun, I wanted to apologize about the extreme use of watermarks it was due to a lack of communication to one of our typesetters, we are planning to reupload without watermarks, and discontinue using them, or decreasing the use of them on higher profile series that may be reposted without proper credits. Thank you for your feedback.
Good to know, thank you. If you're worried about credits, then include em on the white area on the first or last page like most groups do instead of watermarking the panels directly. Like Danke, fap it, iltrof, setsu, etc. And most aggregators that rip from here are too lazy to remove credits pages. But if you insist, you could also include the credits page before the final page too or add an extra page with info or twitter art or whatever, this also prevents them from removing credits pages, but I've checked most of the big aggregators (manga katana, nato, see, nelo) and most of them keep credits pages.

Double-page supporter
I know this is supposed to be a funny chapter but damn, I haven't felt this torn between 2 heroines in a while.
take it seriously it's not a comedy but a tragic love story about being support character in comedy manga.

Dex-chan lover
I ship Nekotani x Inukai.

MC can be their dog, but I shall ship the yuri.

Dex-chan lover
s7s4255qtxht77i7ufnblr426nib7joh_hq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread