My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - Confession

Dex-chan lover
Poor Mike, it was expected but I didn't expect to feel sad for her.
On the other hand, hey you know that dog you bathed with naked and did lewd things to...
Yaahhh that was me, let's go on a date!

Thanks everyone at Chibi Multiverse for the translation

Dex-chan lover
0mRwVBWlE8j9TTPx2-GnTtNkMnmSv3Y9Br4ghhJJRHCwWZfD47_cRDGHbWfZ90hUWmtfCUgFsnlerWdefvuWrD1PrI7ZLOBXYZTfYJZ80KsyFPob0jO4rwtB__aZijaFznIUYgfr

Sadly not unexpected but Mike took it better than I did back in high school. It's not even like I don't like Karen, it's just a shame thattthe one who felt like they had the least interest in MC (until like the very end) ends up winning because of one small compliment from a year ago.

But yeah, guess we'll see how she processes Pochita drop now.

Dex-chan lover
The panelling there made me think he got to the corner of the hallway and waited just long enough to make sure he heard she was crying before booking it over to the bench.

Dex-chan lover
Pour one out for our homie Nekotani.

Look at it this way. She's honestly dodging a bullet. This dude is obviously fucked in the head to love the girl who is into dogs. She deserves way better than MC.

Here's hoping we get some sort of spinoff or random happy ending for her. But something tells me this mangaka couldn't give two shits about her lol

Dex-chan lover
Nah bro, author is cooking something. Final chapter is 66, Mike is not lost yet.

COPIUM

and don't spoil me with the raw.

I've been too spoiled from reading 100 girlfriends, I forgot what it felt like to root for a losing heroin 😭

Users who are viewing this thread