My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - And then

Dex-chan lover
Having the ability to shapeshift into a dog might be useful in some circumstances. Such as espionage or crime. Or free food. Or to look up skirts.

Dex-chan lover
Alright so she was so horny at the time and decide to just went all in and before it goes all in he back into human form and collapsed by just getting all those juice from her (i assume she just have so many spit get into him that make himself back into human or maybe from other fluid :pepehmm:)
DwGPxj6_d.webp

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know how the horny bunny girl knew it was him the whole time. I'm willing to just not think about the rest of the plot, but that one specific detail still bothers me.

Dex-chan lover
And then he still became a dog
Coz fuck being a human in this economy
Plus a Shiba Inu has probably more worth than me, so i don't blame him

I believe in you, you're Kenough. And great at doing stuff.

I totally forgot what happened but does it even matter if you remember the plot when reading this manga :kek:

bro chose Karen becasue ofc, he was about to permanently transform because side effects, and we fixed it through power of horny.

Having the ability to shapeshift into a dog might be useful in some circumstances.
main downside i that it's semi-involuntary. You'll transform everytime you hook up. Then need to slurp a girl to turn back, ez sexual assault case.

Dex-chan lover
I blurted out "Oh shit" when she put that medicine in her mouth..

At that point I already know where this is going 💀

Users who are viewing this thread