My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 62 - A last walk

Dex-chan lover
sWLIn95.png

When you see this image out of context, then realize the context only makes it worse lol. But hey, some last bits of Karen fanservice. Even when she can speak to Pochita, she never truly understands lol.

This was a sweet chapter, and honestly I'm surprised we didn't see it sooner. We know Usagi works with senpai as a botonaist, and Mike has her martial arts. But it seems so obvious that Karen would want to pursue a career with dogs (I get to use a fancy new word. Nominative Determinism. Look it up). She really took senpai's lessons as doge to heart, and in practice.

I guess we're gonna get one more chapter each for Mike and Usagi, then probably MC's inevitable confession and an epilouge. He's made his choice so there's no surprise here, but all the girls seem amicable with each other over this at the end of the day. That's not something we get too often in harems.

Or maybe we get harem ending copium.

You guys want the last 4 chapters altogether? Could probably push out all 4 together this weekend.
Nah, you can space it out. We've waited this long, may as well let it last a bit longer (and have us reacted to the cursed imagery separately lol.

Dex-chan lover
I lost track of the story but god damn, that Band Aid art will keep me coming back

Dex-chan lover
What??? So Karen is not the end game? It's the other girl? What?...

Well I guess.... thats it huh... so much for the climax

Wasn't she already clinging to the dog and calling him Senpai before that? Or have months of time destroyed my memory?
Basically she thought the dog kind of looked like him at the start, so she decided to nickname him Senpai in katakana. Also since he was still missing she was down-bad for anything even marginally Senpai related. But she only actually found out after the roof.

Basically she thought the dog kind of looked like him at the start, so she decided to nickname him Senpai in katakana. Also since he was still missing she was down-bad for anything even marginally Senpai related. But she only actually found out after the roof.
So plot contrivance. Got it. I was wondering if I'd missed something- especially with that retarded reveal arc, but I guess I didn't.

Dex-chan lover
I feel this is going to be an Ichigo 100% ending where main girl isn't the final victor and it's the side girl that was actually fully introduced first that wins out (also the one who didn't really show signs of affection until midway/near the end) despite all the baiting for other love interests and the MC's constant remarks about how they love the bait and switch girl.

In other words, Mike is going to win. We had this chapter which was Karen's "she's doing fine now and has moved past her trauma/dependency" and got the teaser for next chapter which will be Usagi's equivalent. Second to last chapter will be Mike and the real confession and final chapter will be the wrap up where they all are still friends with each other and they'll tease MC while flirting or getting into lascivious situations and Mike gets defensive about her man.

Dex-chan lover
Any sane person would go for the girl who can turn you into a dog and gets even more horny when she does. Right? Or is that just me...

Dex-chan lover
As we approach the end of this really, really odd sunken ship I'd like to bid all of you a solid o7

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how it will end, I'm guessing it will be the classic harem nonsense of he can't decide and they all accept him.

Thanks everyone at Chibi Multiverse for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread