My Life as Inukai-san's Dog - Vol. 9 Ch. 64 - Twice as much

Dex-chan lover
Despite the obvious single girl ending, I kind of wish this at least ended in, if nothing else, a three way couple with Nekotani included. Sure, Usagi would have been left in the cold but her extremes usually were played for laughs. Harem would have been better even if it didn't have the romantic impact.

Dex-chan lover
4mmB4ec.jpeg

Say it louder for the people in back! :meguuusad:

But hey, still more graceful than how I handled my rejections in High School.

Because of this, sometimes I like harem ending... I can't handle a broken-hearted girl...

Exactly. People think I'm just self projecting my own personal feelings of gathering women. I'm just not good at seeing the fallout from the losing ends. I wanna make everyone happy, even if that's practically impossible.

I like the mirrored conversation implying that Usagi told Senpai how she loves him.
Usagi is too good for this world, I hope there's an homake with her finding happyness.

Dex-chan lover
For how weird this manga is...

This shit is pretty good, this scene is handled pretty well

Dex-chan lover
4mmB4ec.jpeg

Say it louder for the people in back! :meguuusad:

But hey, still more graceful than how I handled my rejections in High School.

Exactly. People think I'm just self projecting my own personal feelings of gathering women. I'm just not good at seeing the fallout from the losing ends. I wanna make everyone happy, even if that's practically impossible.
For you to win, I have to lose. That’s how it has been since we were all rna in sea heat vents :|

Dex-chan lover
Well, I knew he pick her in the end, but still feels like he chose poorly. Mike was the sanest one and helped him the most and Usagi loved him the longest was the only one to weep for him when he was missing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, I knew he pick her in the end, but still feels like he chose poorly. Mike was the sanest one and helped him the most and Usagi loved him the longest was the only one to keep for him when he was missing.
It's painful that such great choices were doomed to fail just because of the premise of the manga...

Users who are viewing this thread