My Life With Amelia - Ch. 30 - Amelia is a nervous wreck!

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2025
Messages
10,533
Simon is such a chad for protecting Amelia from that creep taking weird pics of her:chad:

gigachad-side-profile-primary.webp
 
Fraud of Mysteries
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
2,688
Please don't take pictures of people without telling them unless you really have to. :haa:

Are they going to a more open type aquarium where you can choose where you go instead of a one-way thing you are forced to see in order? Because otherwise I don't think you can just go to the one creature you want to see and skip the rest. I mean, nothing is stopping you from not looking at the other ones and walking past them quickly but wouldn't that be a waste of money unless you have some serious buisness with the penguins? Maybe I'm overthinking this...
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 25, 2018
Messages
1,002
Whelp. Pervert on the train? Time to grab the flamethrower... or maybe not for this series, too close to home... eh, baseball bat is a classic.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 5, 2025
Messages
29
Please don't take pictures of people without telling them unless you really have to. :haa:

Are they going to a more open type aquarium where you can choose where you go instead of a one-way thing you are forced to see in order? Because otherwise I don't think you can just go to the one creature you want to see and skip the rest. I mean, nothing is stopping you from not looking at the other ones and walking past them quickly but wouldn't that be a waste of money unless you have some serious buisness with the penguins? Maybe I'm overthinking this...
Maybe they DO have some serious business with the penguins. We don't know that yet. :dogkek:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top