My Little Sister Stole My Fiance: The Strongest Dragon Favors Me And Plans To Take Over The Kingdom?

why... does the duke act like that? really, i understand the mage and his hate, but why does the duke act like that?
hes supposed to be of nobility, so he should know what it means to be an envoy, he appears very eager to dispose of her
the destruction and build of an entire country is no trifling mather, i dont believe that it could be posible for them to not know about it
is there something i missed? i dont understand the why, he just appears as an antagonist like this, no reason

I hate characters like the duke who really disregards their child. But what I hate more is when they are only like this because the author can’t write more rounded characters and all the villains have to be so cartoonishly laughable. Most of it don’t make logic sense, it feels like they behave this way because that’s their role, rather than these characters are motivated by any sort of internal logic of their own. Well written characters, even if you don’t agree with them, still makes some sense within their own beliefs. These characters feel like they’re just there.

Thank you for translating this work! With the so many “ I reincarnated into the otome game as a unicorn who for some reason is thinking like a teenager despite been a grown ass woman in my previous life...” this manga is a breath of fresh air, so thanks 🙏 😊

Dex-chan lover
@rougeblush
The manga is split into "part" chapters, it's currently got 1 more week i think for the full chapter to finish, then they have to translate it, the main reason for the lag is the manga had a off month in may, so it will be a couple of weeks or so.

OMG the memes!!!🤣🤣🤣
Thank You for the chapter!!!
Love the chapter Lord Greed should just chop them off as punishment after all that's what they wanted to ser right? flying heads😝

Haha love the memes. And lol, I don’t think any ruling aristocrats have ever been as terminally dumb as the ones in this manga.

The end memes serve to quell my anger at how stupid the other characters are 🤦🏻‍♀️. Like how did that kingdom last as long as it did is beyond me. Although in real life there are plenty of countries that are equally as stupid, if not more and have been around for centuries. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wait for this hahaha f**** sister i hate her very much how she did to her own real sister why? f**** country hahaha i love Mr.Dragon

LMAO WTF THE KING IS DOOMED HAHAHAHAHA
I HOPE THE SISTER AND THE DAD DIES WITH THE KING LMAOOOOOOOOOO
AND THX FOR THE TRANSLATIONS BTW

Wait whaaa? How stupid
Are they?.. lol..
ohh don't sie yet king and stupid sisiter.. y'all need to beee slaaaveeeee first lol..

Users who are viewing this thread