My Lolita Brother

I'm willing to see it through to the end, but this is dumb and bad and I'm not about to pretend it's not.

Double-page supporter
wtf is this shit. This makes no sense at all, he could have just brainwashed everyone's mind but the 2 mcs and this would have been good, they had to go for some weird clash thing which is stupid as hell...

Group Leader
Tired of everything you read having a coherent plot and story? Just read this

This feels like a railroaded DnD campaign and the DM just said "f**k it" and decided to mash whatever they had together

Dex-chan lover
@Phuocphuc46
Then waste your 5 minutes getting garbage ending lmao.

@Nami
Your wish just granted.
Enjoy the ending,
I saw this like half year ago.

People probably shouldn't waste time reading this with only 20 ending with incoherent endings.

Ironically my friend have been warning about Chinese bait title tend to be garbage.

Honestly based on the ratings i kinda expected that id have to nope out any given second but its actually pretty inoffensive of a story, albeit very, very stupid

Dex-chan lover
https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/my-disappointment-is-immeasurable-and-my-day-is-ruined

Holy fuck, that was incredible. Honestly I would recommend this to anyone with the context that they should absolutely not try to take it seriously at all. The whole story is absolute chaos, nothing makes any fucking sense and everything is completely exaggerated. I actually fucking cried laughing at this manhua. It abruptly changes genre like halfway through and the ending resolves barely anything, but honestly I feel like I would’ve been disappointed if the ending had any sense of competence. Imagine the experience of watching like a movie like The Room, but multiply that by 10x. Anyone that says reading this was a waste of time was someone that was trying to hard to find an actual coherent story. Like just stop trying to critique it so hard, this shit is like the embodiment of “so bad it’s good”

Users who are viewing this thread