My love for my roommate is one-sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Characters and Setting

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love 'straight' crushes/roommates picking bad boyfriends/relationships. LOL i wonder how many times that they were gay from the start and friendzoned the partner til they 'realize' that they're around for each other

Dex-chan lover
inb4 each chapter is only 2 pages long, tho that'd still be a quite a lot of pages if they're also cleaning/redrawing and typesetting
From what I see in the Pixiv raws, the average page number per chapter is 4, with some differences in some chaps.

They are very wordy though, not just 1 or 2 lines of text. And a lot of redrawing will be needed. This will legit be an arduous journey for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
From what I see in the Pixiv raws, the average page number per chapter is 4, with some differences in some chaps.

They are very wordy though, not just 1 or 2 lines of text. And a lot of redrawing will be needed. This will legit be an arduous journey for the TL.
lol its prolly meant to be a slow paced/slow burn slice of life. Unless she kisses her within like 10 chapters and the rest of the series is lovey dovey dates/casual domestic bliss between them

Users who are viewing this thread