My love for my roommate is one-sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Man, going by the title of the story, this will be pretty sad if the whole story will be just the protag comforting her depressed one-sided lesbian crush.

Will a tragedy tag be needed?

Dex-chan lover
you think if his signature is also on it he'd be legally obligated
Man, going by the title of the story, this will be pretty sad if the whole story will be just the protag comforting her depressed one-sided lesbian crush.

imagine if the bf wasn't shitty but just somehow slipped into a coma but she wasn't notified b/c they're not married or relatives (i imagine most places wouldn't inform a partner who's just 'dating'). Or had amnesia and was living life in a diff part of the city or ended up in a diff place, tho that might be too daytime drama like for this

Dex-chan lover
I think I saw this premier a lot already lol.

Going by the raws, doesn't seem like it.

I mean, the whole ordeal just reminds me of a certain extra just a bit of time ago, and I for sure don't want to experience that feeling again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

don't be so pestimistic!
I checked the raw and it's a happy ending! For real btw, they got married by the end!

Users who are viewing this thread