My Love for My Roommate is One-Sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Man, I just now noticed that the comment interaction went way down after the reveal that Kanata is purposely leading on Hana.

Sad, I can't even shitpost in here anymore if no one's commenting on it.

The next level of hatred is apathy I guess.
I think it's far more because it's a very basic series, most chapters have nothing that's discussion worthy happening (what would you write about this one that couldn't be written about the first like 10 chapters)

That's the culture of posts here in mangadex

Dex-chan lover
Man, I just now noticed that the comment interaction went way down after the reveal that Kanata is purposely leading on Hana.

maybe the power of love will make her change her ways

If not another actual female love rival to where she'd be confronted and admit her feelings , though she has put up with her selfishness before. wonder how diff things would be if they were both in like their 50s as opposed to young adult age

Dex-chan lover
Straight girls are known to have their heart skip a beat when their female friend says something cute to them. #juststraightgirlthings
I know! I mean my heart skips a beat when the other straight woman I live with dips me down for a kiss on our “anniversary”. Real Straight Girl Hours.

Dex-chan lover

you can just fuck off honestly, she ain’t fucking leading any one if the girl in question fucking does not confess!!!

you lot ALSO ignore they were friends for YEARS before this whole idea even came to light! ain’t like Katan knew from the get go you nuts!

not wanting to break a friendship that lasted for years because the girl hana never confessed is valid

Users who are viewing this thread