My Love for My Roommate is One-Sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
insane to see you people trying to justify Kanata's behaviour lmao
insane that you fucking think there is only ONE right way to deal with this situation!

grow the fuck up! not everything we think and do is the right choice! every one has to decided in that moment and then deal with the situation as best as you can do

Dex-chan lover
Listen, friends irl do gain crushes with one another, as friendship can be a gateway to a romantic relationship with one another. That's been around for a very long time.

Taking advantage of someone because they have romantic feelings for you is when it becomes a transaction of affection between another person or doing something that's not in their character. Real friends don't carry any debt that becomes used as a promise.

When people do gain crushes to their friends irl, they hope for that feeling to go away and not confront their feelings, and friends who pick up on these feelings won't bring it up because if they do that relationship becomes redefined as something else other than friendship and more so that they don't seek their friendship but as a suitor looking for love.
FINALY some one understand it! i never saw Kana take advantage of the feelings Hana has for her, she is treating hana as an friend as Hana seemns to wanna continue untill Hana decides to confess or the situation calls it for,

but people on here i saw defending cheating and blaming the victim so no wander i see dumb takes about relationships here LMAO rare to find some one that at least takes into consideration the complexity

Dex-chan lover
It's always a bit funny seeing people up in arms about a 4-page page-relaxed series like this one. Over-dramatizing characters. They provide more conflict than the series they're complaining about. The Japanese comments are much more chill and take things in stride, as usual. This is a cute 4-page series and we know where it's going. Relax a little.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think some of the strongest emotional reactions come from people who have known or dated a Kanata or have been the Kanata themselves. Maybe I'm misinterpreting things but that's what it feels like to me. Some of us also just love hyperbole.
It's always a bit funny seeing people up in arms about a 4-page page-relaxed series like this one. Over-dramatizing characters. They provide more conflict than the series they're complaining about. The Japanese comments are much more chill and take things in stride, as usual. This is a cute 4-page series and we know where it's going. Relax a little.

Users who are viewing this thread