My Love for My Roommate is One-Sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
lol teasing/a push is always good but as far as iremember, it's not like she's dated anyone else

Tho i'm surprised more ppl wouldn't be like "better lock her down, most ppl wouldn't put up with you as a roommate much less a gf"/roasting by friends XD

Dex-chan lover
Going by how according to the story, Kanata has never been happy with men, it's likely that she was always been a closet lesbian, and just never knew it.
lol i wonder if there's some recurring pattern otherwise, maybe she subconsciously chose some ppl who had similar looks since the main chara can basically pass for a man on the street, tho i wouldn't be surprised if she'd still need to take time, tho given how 'cute' she is i'm surprised she hasn't been hit on by other women too since i'm sure some would be bold enough

tho other than all of them being 'toxic exes', it'd be amusing if it ended up being like "oh i'm gay/trans now" and able to stay as friends b/c they prolly need more platonic friends or so too

Dex-chan lover
We did it, y'all! We reached the point where the title is now officially obsolete!

...now all that remains is for the woman who is afraid of making any moves, lest it may destroy their established relationship, and the woman who is entirely convinced that her crush is straight, if obliviously flirty, to actually figure out that they are both into each other and that there is no problem with that....

....this will take another 20 chapters at least, huh?

Dex-chan lover
We did it, y'all! We reached the point where the title is now officially obsolete!

...now all that remains is for the woman who is afraid of making any moves, lest it may destroy their established relationship, and the woman who is entirely convinced that her crush is straight, if obliviously flirty, to actually figure out that they are both into each other and that there is no problem with that....

....this will take another 20 chapters at least, huh?
we know it's mutual at least, hopefully any 'badhabits' won't carry over while dating another girl

but i imagine it would be awkward, even if they were both openly gay/bi , if you tell your roommate you love them, /we/ know it's mutual as the 'audience' but it def would be awkward/uncomfortable for a while if not one full on moving out after a rejection

Dex-chan lover
we know it's mutual at least, hopefully any 'badhabits' won't carry over while dating another girl

but i imagine it would be awkward, even if they were both openly gay/bi , if you tell your roommate you love them, /we/ know it's mutual as the 'audience' but it def would be awkward/uncomfortable for a while if not one full on moving out after a rejection
I mean... Kanata also knows it's mutual. She's known Hana loves her for ages, so that wouldn't be the issue. I guess this being her first lesbian relationship might make her awkward and doubt her usual approach, and that might be the main barrier for the relationship?

Dex-chan lover
I mean... Kanata also knows it's mutual. She's known Hana loves her for ages, so that wouldn't be the issue. I guess this being her first lesbian relationship might make her awkward and doubt her usual approach, and that might be the main barrier for the relationship?
yeah and her maybe not taking it seriously, because i'm sure there's been a handful of times where it's been like "i've had shitty relationships with men, i'll try experimenting with my lesbian friend" versus the stereotypical cliche animanga "Choose me instead" or so lol

But I mean also, even if she's 'aware' of the crush, other than her being 'straight' so far all this time, i'm sure she'd be thinking "There's a reason i wasn't asked out"

Users who are viewing this thread