My Love for My Roommate Is One-Sided - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Will point out the last page should say "The one I wanted to give this to was you." (probably at least).
Anyways Hana better not drop the ball on this one, GET YOUR GIRL

I like this manga a fair bit but part of me feels like especially compared to the tension of the earlier parts this confession arc has been pretty,,, undramatic??? so far at least

I'm all for not having the usual dancing around each other for years though so I guess I'll let the author cook (but of course hana could misinterpret the confession or whatever other cliched drama they can milk out of it)

Dex-chan lover
WAIT WHAT?! NO WAY? AT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR, IN THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN OUR MANGA?!

Group Leader
So let me get this straight. Kanata basically tortured Hana's mind for the entire day (remember, Kanata knows Hana likes her), then at the end gives her the good news. That's some high level manipulation tactics right there.

Personally, even if I liked the girl, this would be a red flag that'd probably make me reject her. This type of girl will only lead you to suffer all your life.

Not like it wasn't already obvious that she's basically a massive walking red flag.

Group Leader
So let me get this straight. Kanata basically tortured Hana's mind for the entire day (remember, Kanata knows Hana likes her), then at the end gives her the good news. That's some high level manipulation tactics right there.

Personally, even if I liked the girl, this would be a red flag that'd probably make me reject her. This type of girl will only lead you to suffer all your life.

Not like it wasn't already obvious that she's basically a massive walking red flag.
Yup. On the bright side, Hana has seen her at her worst and still loves her...?
Unless Kanata was just super afraid of being rejected so she had to lie like that.

Also I hope this series doesn't end after they get together.

Users who are viewing this thread