My Love Tiger - Ch. 149

Dex-chan lover
Finally his issues got resolve.

What Saehee does would be amount to what a parent does to their child and being a match maker. They mold them to be what they want but ultimately, the child themselves will decide what to do with their life even though the parent still influences their decision.

Is there even a point to question whether his love is fake or not, the point is he falls for Rangii, with other influence or not doesn't matter to me, it still love. Its not like by making sung hoon falls for rangii, saehee eliminate any love rival potential for rangii. I'm glad he himself said he was an idiot.

Hell yeah big Rangii, and Vol.14's cover is teen Rangii as well so we're probably getting a lot more of her

@halloween20 when she said "I'd still grow to love you all the same". I didn't notice it before, but the two panels just before it seems to have meant to show how her legs grew longer and her body grew bigger.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah yes, the return of almost-legal tiger! >:3

Wait, so he's just accepting that what Saehee did to him, just like last chapter but now it's a good thing?

Aggregator gang
she'll most likely revert to her kid form again, and that's one thing i'll never forgive asian comics for

Kyujyu is having a very good point, what Saehee does is effectively similar to what parents do to their child, teach and molded their child into certain directions. Saehee is clearly more manipulative and thorough, but the nature of her action is remain the same, ultimately, the one who made the choice to act at that time or in that place is still Sunghoon. She is trying to mold him into some ideal sure, but it still Sung hoon himself choose to fall for Rangi. It's much like obessed parents who trying to impart and project their ideal onto the kid, although much more careful and less obsession in Saehee case

The big issues of Sunghoon is that his own parents somewhat neglect him, and he doesn't even know of Saehee until the beginning of the manga which is roughly for 16-17 years, so when realized someone who he isn't that close with moving his life, he get an existantial crisis. questioning whether he was truly himself, being little connect with his parents made he have no one to confer his trouble to, and the one he generally seek for help is Saehee didn't help his case. At the end of the day, he always was himself. It just that the revelation throw his cognitive into disarray. He believe that Rangi only like the type of person that Saehee mold him into doesn't help, read a few previous chapters, he question why Rangi was falling for him so fast, the hint was from there. He love Rangi and fear that if he didn't act like the mold Saehee make, Rangi would never fall for him in the 1st place.

@Cellynis: The different between the previous chapter and this one is that in the previous chapter, Sunghoon choose to ignore it all and continue with his life, basically he choose to close his eyes because he don't want to lose what he already have and he believe he can change nothing. While in this chapter, he came more to term with the fact that even if Saehee influence his life, he is still himself.

Frankly, what Sunghoon need is someone he can confer his trouble to and ascertain his own self, and the person who generally take that role is Saehee even if she trash talk him, but the very revelation making he unable to trust her, his agreement in previous chapter is more of resignation that he is her puppet, so he have to deal with his issues by himself. In this one, Rangi take over that role and ascertain him of his own worth, that even if he turn out to be different from what Saehee want him to be.

Users who are viewing this thread