My Love Tiger - Ch. 179

Dex-chan lover
Wait... he was still trying to kill your family member... you didn't do anything wrong...

@deathmailrock

I think he wasn't married to yeorin yet when he slew aya's father...... remember he did said that he met yeorin whe she was young, but only married her when she got older.....

Group Leader
@Chaoskunk That means a lot, haha. I really want to finish this manhwa by the time my summer vacation ends.

I want to mention that I'm also a little confused by the timeline here. When did Yeorin become a grown up? When did their marriage happen? When did Yeorin find out about Aya? Etc.
Obviously, because I have these questions, that means they aren't answered (or maybe I'm wrong). Still, the timeline's not very important to the plot.

Dex-chan lover
@SiKucing He was still protecting his family.. he did the right thing. The dude might have been fighting to save his daughter... but doesn't change the fact that he tried to kill the man's family...

Droppin bombshells this chapter,
@Dijon Also speaking of timelines isn't Sunghoon suppose to be on his summer vacation and also be in summer school? How long has it been?

Group Leader
@Harwy
Here's a quote from the LN that Sunghoon narrates the morning he leaves to get Aya: "The next day. I trusted Narae and Saehee to take care of school for me…"

It hasn't been that much time since his summer vacation started. In the beginning of volume 5, he says it's been a few weeks since he met Rangii. Since all of volume 5 was a dream sequence, that means it's likely been a little less than a month since his summer vacation started.
His summer school starts in volume 4. At some point I'm gonna make a count of the days that passed in each volume.

Dex-chan lover
Let us be honest.
I would totally adopt aya and provide headpats every day. She's adorable.

@deathmailrock

Ah sorry, when u write "his" i thought u mean (beggar not yeorin's father) my bad.....

Hm....... maybe what he regreted the most was not killing aya's father, but killing him without trying other solution first...... like only using war as the last resort after all negotiations had failed, but he instead outrightly declare war? (He didn't think twice to shoot aya's father in the heart instead of other places meaning he didn't even consider talking at all) I mean if he tried to reason with aya's father and perhaps the dragons, it might come out differently and he don't have to kill aya's father. Even if the talks breaks down and he had no choice but to kill aya's father, he might have not regret it cuz he had tried to solve the conflict peacefuly first......

I mean he did said that in his youth he believed in a flawed sense of justice.... i think he might refer to himself believing in justice of protecting the opressed or the weak or solving conflict or w/e through the use of force alone and not trying to view the problem or conflict from different view and solve it with another means....

Don't get me wrong if someone come trying to harm my family or friend i would immidiately act and if shooting him would protect them i probably would.... i'm just trying to understand yeorin's husband view and regret and how come he saw what he did as "not the best thing to do"

Users who are viewing this thread