My Love Tiger - Ch. 185

Dex-chan lover
TODAY IS A BLESSED DAY.
Tough I admit I'm still worried about Dijon. That guy pretty much disappeared from the earth and with ... well everything ... yeah.

Dex-chan lover
Dijon's profile page said they were last on 5 hours ago. So at least not dead.

Group Leader
I’m not dead, but I’m retired. I’ve had a lot of fun with this series, but I need to focus on real life now (though I’ll still be on the site reading manga).
I guess this means the LN will never be translated either. That’s a damn shame. Who knows, maybe Seed Novel (the publisher) will contact me one day and ask me to translate for them, haha!

I hope you all enjoy this series. And remember: it’s okay to admit this series is trash. I think it’s trash too. But I still love it. I love it, and it’s trash. We can all enjoy trash together.

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon You've been at this for so long now.. I remember originally discovering this over on Batoto way back in the day. I used to discuss all the earlier chapters there so you and me crossed words on more than one occasion. Once the switch to Mangadex happened, I actually lost track of this series until recently, but I'm glad you kept it going. It's a shame you're packing up, but it's been years at this point, no one can fault you for wanting to move on. Appreciate the effort put in thus far.

Holy shiet 22 pounds for one chapter?! Thats very expensive.... Unfortunately I don't have a job atm so I can't help you, but I thank you for your effort and sacrifice and hope that someone will be able to help you.

Power Uploader
Actually, this manhua/story had a lot of potential but I always get the impression it goes nowhere. We all love cute lolis, big boobs and panty shots, but the story is a mess.

@Dijon thank you for all the hard work over the years, do you know how to get the chapters in manga format? I might be able to buy them if they are from Lezhin.

Group Leader
@Harwy
I used Lezhin. What I did was make an account, log in on the phone app, switch to the korean store (this is important. It’s only sold on the korean store! Search 나와 호랑이님 to find it), and purchase them on the app. This is what I recommend if you want to use an apple gift card or something. Idk if it would be cheaper via some other method.

Then go to Lezhin on your computer and do the totally legal things that you need to do to get the images.

Dex-chan lover
@Dijon Good to see you are alright, thank you for your Hard work.
And yeah this Series is trash but entertaining trash :)

This last decade if it comes to art, "trash" and "enjoyable" correlates more than ever.

Users who are viewing this thread