My Love Tiger - Ch. 207

Dex-chan lover
Dude need some male friends, can't be healthy to stay with girls who can't stop putting crap on you. It's played in comedy but man give the boy some slack.

Dex-chan lover
Could be worse, MC. They could look like the super macho characters from Cho Aniki.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like author really can't stop making Narae unsofferable even for a second.

Fed-Kun's army
@Manger
seriously, at this point she just looks stupid as hell. Hits him when he shows affection to the other girls. Hits him when he shows affection to her. Hits him when he hasn't done anything wrong.
Isn't she suppose to be the smart one among the harem? And yet, she's like the most emotionally immature.

And nice jab Sae hee, she REALLY need to hear that more and more often.

@naian
Sadly, if he had male friends looking at the writing....they would simply be the "Jealous of your popularity so betray you in comedic ways" friends.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that the author making Narae like this is just because he doesn't have any better idea to explain why she is not Sungwoon's girlfriend by now.

Let's be honest. Mc and Narae should have been a couple since ... chapter 1? But the author clearly wants to avoid any stable relationships at this stage, and keep the "uncertain" harem mechanics going on.
And so, his way to do this is making Narae into a violent tsundere in denial. Because that way he can keep things paused, and doesn't have to deal with a couple.

Frankly, that's the worst part of this manwha imo.

Dex-chan lover
He. Didn't. Do. Anything!

Arg this arc is so stupid. 🤦‍♂️

@Nehona pretty sure he's dating both of them. He's confessed to both of them and she couldn't believe his gall but didn't reject him.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it technically possible they wouldn't see each other again? And Narae is still so unable to read the mood and punches him. Lol.

...I'm not laughing cause it was funny, I'm laughing because why the hell hasn't Narae gotten over this yet? Author has definitely reached critical mass on her character. She both gets mad at him for showing interest in other girls, herself, and when he does something that might make the harem unstable as thought she wants it to remain. What the hell does she actually want?

Yep, Narae is still the worst girl. Good thing she hasn't changed, it's kind of hard to accept any change to her characterization by this point. All she's got is just her design, but the glasses woman from before is much more reasonable by leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread