My Love Tiger - Ch. 208

Dex-chan lover
she doesn't keep up with earth's progress where's rule 34 applied on anything...

Dex-chan lover
Dear god, another unlikable character à la Narae. And for a planet, she sure exhibit behavior of a human, why would even a planet care about a human's sexual desire stemming from need to reproduce? Do planets in this manga reproduce too? Man, as the story moves, I just feel lost.

"You are free to do whatever you want after 6pm."

So... after 6pm, I don't have to listen to you anymore at all? 🤔😏

Contributor
So, I am guessing it would be a bad idea for him to explore her mountains, valleys, and caves.

Dex-chan lover
A planet is fine too.
Honestly, can you blame him? If you care that much, just take the form of a crusty old woman. Instead you chose to appear as a young, pretty, booby girl. But no matter, we all know you might join the harem anyway XD

I laughed my ass off at chibi sa-hee suggesting the excuses by the way.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hounder "So, I am guessing it would be a bad idea for him to explore her mountains, valleys, and caves."

+1000 for that comment!! 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Deck_Mech Yeah, it took her just few minutes to already threatening to kill MC. A reasonable adult would just scold a young boy for the unwanted staring, here MC got some gravity + thunder spell thing. Really, I don't think I need much to go on this "woman" (supposedly a planet taking the form of a human) to consider her a violent person like Narae. Good thing MC wasn't touched, he would be bloodstain on the ground.

@Naian "Yeah, it took her just few minutes to already threatening to kill MC." That has literally been half of the female characters introduced in this manhwa.

Dex-chan lover
imagine wanting to "l00d" the planet and Gaia does not retaliate.

angry counter-force noises

Dex-chan lover
Protagonist not only goes for the loli tiger but also the personification of a planet

Fed-Kun's army
@Minipels - Frankly, I don't think it matters to him. He'll go after anything.

Loli tiger, crow, magpie, dog, dragon
Loli/grown fox
Bear clan noona
Bear clan girlfriend
He'd go for Sa-hee if her personality wasn't so bad

Now he's got a PLANET! It's like he's leveling up in Dragonball or something.

Aggregator gang
god this premise is so retarded... is there even a real korean myth that foes like that at all?

Users who are viewing this thread