My Love Tiger - Ch. 263

Dex-chan lover
It kinda fells weird looking at rangii in that form. Im not used to that, but i'll try to get used to this for our future!!

I keep forgetting how everyone can read Sunghoon's thoughts and answer them without him asking.

Dex-chan lover
I too, prefer grown-up Rangii. The best loli is one that has gone through age progression! :D All others must not be touched but be protected instead. (If you do not agree with this, you are a filthy lolicon)

Dex-chan lover
This is just so retarded. They want to die so much? Go die then. Just nuke them. What the fuck are they gonna do? Just let them and the government fight while Rangii and gang go away for a bit. Kill em all. They're just so retardedly annoying.

Dex-chan lover
This is just so retarded. They want to die so much? Go die then. Just nuke them. What the fuck are they gonna do? Just let them and the government fight while Rangii and gang go away for a bit. Kill em all. They're just so retardedly annoying.
Well, I don't think that would end well, considering the power level of some of the stronger phantoms, not to mention the mass panic that a broken masquerade would cause among the populace.

At worst, the whole country could be left in ruins.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I don't think that would end well, considering the power level of some of the stronger phantoms, not to mention the mass panic that a broken masquerade would cause among the populace.

At worst, the whole country could be left in ruins.
I know but fuck they are just so annoying. Especially the black one. I just want to see them die and suffer because they re so annoying.

Dex-chan lover
I know but fuck they are just so annoying. Especially the black one. I just want to see them die and suffer because they re so annoying.
I'm sure that Nyangii will get some character development during this arc.

And well....they do think that MC is taking advantage of Rangii and doing indecent things to her. rumours about it have already been spreading for a while i think, not helped by the things he has said himself

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure that Nyangii will get some character development during this arc.

And well....they do think that MC is taking advantage of Rangii and doing indecent things to her. rumours about it have already been spreading for a while i think, not helped by the things he has said himself
They only think that because of the black fuck. If the black fuck is dead, nuked, mind broken, raped, and many other bad things that I can't think of atm, then things wouldn't get this far. The lesser phantoms were manipulated by that black fuck.

Dex-chan lover
They only think that because of the black fuck. If the black fuck is dead, nuked, mind broken, raped, and many other bad things that I can't think of atm, then things wouldn't get this far. The lesser phantoms were manipulated by that black fuck.
I....I wouldn't go that far...

Users who are viewing this thread