My Love Tiger - Ch. 274

My excitement is palpable, and my day is saved.
Adult Aya baby let's go.

Dex-chan lover
Aya really is best girl.

This.

Narae is too violent. Yes she's super smart, super sexy and all, but the author made her violent because else the manga would have been over in the first ten chapters. The author made an immediately "perfect" girl, and he had to make her violent to give the other girls a chance.
Rangii is a moron. Yes she's adorable, but man she's REALLY dumb. And immature.
Chii and Pyei sometime are sweet, but very immature.
The Planet girl is.... I mean, she doesn't really understand humans..

Aya is the only girl here that is actually seriously trying to be proactive with Sungoon. And she's supportive! And she's a lot more mature and smarter than the others (minus Narae, which as said is too violent...) So for me she's best girl now.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This.

Narae is too violent. Yes she's super mart, super sexy and all, but the author made her violent because else the manga would have been over in the first ten chapters. The author made an immediately "perfect" girl, and he had to make her violent to give the other girls a chance.
Rangii is a moron. Yes she's adorable, but man she's REALLY dumb. And immature.
Chii and Pyei sometime are sweet, but very immature.
The Planet girl is.... I mean, she doesn't really understand humans..

Aya is the only girl here that is actually seriously trying to be proactive with Sungoon. And she's supportive! And she's a lot more mature and smarter than the others (minus Narae, which as said is too violent...) So for me she's best girl now.
Narae - 100%. Really, if she wasn't needlessly violent she would be high quality heroine. Well, she could use a bit more bum since she's losing out to most of the other girls in that area.

Rangii - Incredibly adorable and as sweet as sugar, definitely immature. This actually makes her a great heroine since she has so much room for growth.

Chii - Started off violent (for a reason) pure tsun, became tsundere, became a great little sister character. Not actually that immature, she displays common sense more than any other character....if you ignore that she never wear shoes.

Pyei - Oppai loli, every manga should have one. Sweet prankster, very immautre. Perverted (for better and worse).

Sohei - Hiliarious but at the same time biggest "Damn I want to punch her" energy. Easily the smartest but that's also her biggest flaw since she's a hell of a smartass. Gamer girl, so you know, plus points. Flatest character, in both ways.

Aya - Most annoying girl in the beginning, 2nd best girl now. Sorry, but Bear Clan Head is still the best imo. The only character besides Baduk who's only been sweet to MC.

Baduk - Best doggo. Deserves all the headpats.

Dex-chan lover
I ended up saving 2 color pages, and that's it.

she could use a bit more bum
Some artists don't seem to know how to draw a big, round bum. The view depth will be off, the butt looks disproportionate to the rest of the body, or just plain bad anatomy.
Some draw at specific angles to make it look bigger than it is; that 'Thighza' character I kept hearing about was one of many disappointments; an illusion of angles. 'Illusion booty'.
Bloody hell, Synecdoche's girls are more bottom heavy than this. Need more girls like his in other material besides doujins and commissions.

Dex-chan lover
I ended up saving 2 color pages, and that's it.

Some artists don't seem to know how to draw a big, round bum. The view depth will be off, the butt looks disproportionate to the rest of the body, or just plain bad anatomy.
Some draw at specific angles to make it look bigger than it is; that 'Thighza' character I kept hearing about was one of many disappointments; an illusion of angles. 'Illusion booty'.
Bloody hell, Synecdoche's girls are more bottom heavy than this. Need more girls like his in other material besides doujins and commissions.
I'm not sure if it's an artist thing. Reg Chii, Adult Chii, Reg Pyeii, Adult Pyeii, Reg Rangii and even Reg Aya through her kimono has shown nicely curved bottoms in different angles but Na rae looks flat most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread