My Love Tiger - Ch. 280

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it was pretty bad. I'm expecting it will be a long time before we learn what the plan is.

Dex-chan lover
One thing the author is consistent is dragging the story. Man, so vague, always dancing around the issue, I'm even wondering if the author is just BS to gain time because he didn't found a solution yet lmao. And still found few panels to insult MC too.

Dex-chan lover
Literally two chapters where they are talking about... something.
But we readers have no idea of what it is....

Not really a fan of this I have to say...
ya i forget what this is about (>_>)

but I still remember what the old hot fox looked like and hope MC does something lewd with her like have a baby or more babies
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

wait, a fox gives birth to 3-4 mini fox likes cats right?

Dex-chan lover
I swear, this is one of the more migraine-inducing stories I've ever read. And by "migraine-inducing" I'm talking about from putting my head through a wall. :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe i was blinded by the lolis and now that they are gone i'm seeing the truth, but it feels like the writhing is much worse that it was and it started with the whole planet arc.

Aggregator gang
Seriously, this shit better pay off in the end. We've been twirling around the issue with this nebulous concept of a "plan" the guy came up with for longer than it takes a DBZ character to power up.

Dex-chan lover
Author.... if the MC knows, the readers should know... it's that simple.... it's fine if you want to allow us to know he made a plan at the end like a cliff hanger.... but afterwards, keep us in the know....

this is why it takes 280 chapters for just a month in the story line, this nyangii protest is just one day in the story.

Dex-chan lover
this is why it takes 280 chapters for just a month in the story line, this nyangii protest is just one day in the story.
Time skips are a thing....

Basically, not every event needs to literally be one after the other.... we could have weeks and months of break in between....

Users who are viewing this thread