My Lovely Fox Wife - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Going to Oyome-chan's Parents' Home, Part 1

Supporter
do you think they'd consider it rude if you asked to cuddle them since they're such big fluffy sweeties?

Dex-chan lover
oh boy if translator-san is like this with blaze, imagine if he knew CN server just got a 6* loli fox character.... shit...

might as well leave the link here for him just in case he doesnt know: https://gamepress.gg/arknights/operator/suzuran

Dex-chan lover
chin up translator you'll get spooked by blaze in suzuran's banner, also that's terrible luck holy shit, she is the only 6* in her banner, maybe you'll get nian in 10 pulls for your troubles.

Dex-chan lover
"Am I a furry??"

Happens to the best of us, TL. Juno from Beastars being a very cute wolf has not helped my position. As well as a number of courtesans from Interspecies Reviewers...

... Oh goddamit. I can actually see the appeal of beast-kin now. Fuck!!

CBC

Aggregator gang
...yo, wait, so foxxy waifu's related to Komamura-taichou?!

Edit:
Reminder folks, they are all shapeshifters, fox waifu was surprised when she saw her mother in a loli form and straight-up asked her about it while fox dad was mentioned to not be good with transforming into a human form. Basically, every single question you have about fox mom and fox dad getting it on can easily be answered with the following:
- Shapeshift into something convenient and/or fun.

And there's A LOT that can happen when you have this in mind, so for the sake of your sanity, don't think about it any further.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123

Maybe her Fox form is as big as his

Also he’s able to transform into a human form as well according to the MC he came with that thing covering his face

Dex-chan lover
Why did I just know that the mom was going to be a loli
Cmon Japan

Dex-chan lover
@CBC
I also had that reflex, when I heard about the Komusou and then saw that. XD

Users who are viewing this thread