My Lovely Fox Wife

I was lured by the covers, thought it was more "daring" version of Senko, I was lied

This author did a hentai version with the main heroine where the guy actually gives the lady what she wants: Kitsune no Oyomechan Mini. And occasionally contributes to Towako.

Dex-chan lover
3 chapters in and the male main character feels so unlikable, holy shit.

Fed-Kun's army
yall talk so much shit but he just has his feelings under control

This is a pretty interesting one, but I have one question... Can someone explain what the fox is doing in the cover with a rifle?

Dex-chan lover
Oh just fuck that furry already! It's not bestiality if she is in human form.

@Jopari
Kitsune on Safari tour or just hunting. What else would she need the rifle for?

@Raspzilla
A hentai would be great! 😁

Group Leader
@Jopari that is the cover for volume 3. After volume 1, volumes 2 and 3 slowly devolve into just hunting stories, with volume 3 entirely focusing on hunting and even including instructions on properly loading and sighting breach loaded shotguns, and preparing game for cooking.

Dex-chan lover
There must be a limit to how much Japanese protagonist could be gay and scared of sex.

Group Leader
Everytime i see this girl it always reminds me of Kirisame Marisa, i wonder if the author did non-h touhou doujinshis.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
(Read up till the latest chapter 4)
I feel cheated. Where is my sniper rifle?

Group Leader
@Nep dude do you even read the comments or look at the covers? I've explained this before, and if you even look at the cover you'll see a big 'ol "3" on it. That sniper rifle is from the third volume. We are only on the first.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Superfoil123 I did read the comments. Its why I i did this <<<

Though I read the comments after reading the chapter and before looking at the volume number on the cover.

Group Leader
@MoonlightwolfchanX we had to ensure top quality for the Senko-san doujin we released. With small staff and all expenses out of pocket, delays will be inevitable. We try our best to reduce this, but understand quality, not quantity, is our main priority. We expect to resume release schedule this Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread