My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

Group Leader
Atleast the webnovel is aprrove by me...the one who always read some trash OP MC HAREM ECCHI story :v

Not sure if the quality of the webnovel has improved but the last time I checked a few months back the novel looked like it was written a 10 year old possibly due to bad translation

Fed-Kun's army
I will read this for the edgy or emo or whatever is that called. It's straight to the point and short chapters, very nice for quick reading and release some stress. Truly satisfying seeing bad guys get deaded so easily like that, the protag doesn't even need to lift a finger, that shows how much of a zako these lowlifes are. NOW GIMME MORE BLOODD!!!

i wanna see the ex gf gets wreck with her baby (if shee had one after 24/7 s*x) and the hero being ovepowered by a aristrocat

MLO

At some point the titles are going to be longer then the amount of words in the manga itself.

if you
read this comment your parents will die within 5 years. to undo the
curse you have to copy this and paste this to other 5 manga.

Double-page supporter
Web Novel is officially complete. Main story and the special edition and its 3 measly chapters. good ending. I liked the way he did the revenge on the 2 main targets.

Users who are viewing this thread