My Lover Was Stolen, and I Was Kicked Out of the Hero’s Party, but I Awakened to the EX Skill “Fixed Damage” and Became Invincible. Now, Let’s Begin …

This is what i posted the last chapter (3.1 was posted first before this chapter idk y)

read the novel, and if you wanna know what happens to the ex, click. disclaimer: i haven't read for a while so my memory can be a bit rusty.

If i remember correctly, either 1 more person gets killed before the ex or after this it's straight to the ex. Either way, HOW does the ex die? first off, lemme tell yall something. Shes a manipulative slut, literally lol. She slept with the hero bc she figure that he has a higher status, which she can use to fulfill her goal of becoming the priest (saint?). Anyways, we come to find out that she fucks the current (old ass) priest so that she can secure the position once he retires. A big gathering happens to tell the news. That's where the MC kidnaps the ex in front of everyone and takes her to a church(or shed?) Ofc she's begging for his forgiveness. She said that she really did love the MC back then. She also says that she still love him(who knows if it was true or if she just said that to survive). She said that she used the hero and didnt have feelings for the hero when they "killed" the MC. After some torturing, he played with her feelings. She offered to be his lover again, but he wanted her to be his subordinate and so she agreed. HOWEVER, MC turns her into an ugly demon and commands her to fight off the remaining demon king's army. First off, the ex gloats about her being beautiful so when she turned ugly, she was devastated. Secondly, subordinates can't go against orders so this basically meant the MC sent his ex to go die very painfully and slowly. After this, it's the hero's turn (i think) to get payed a visit. Also, the hero didn't know that she sleeps with people. HE literally thought that he took her V card but in fact the was a lie as we know that it was MC who took it.

Dex-chan lover
shouldn't the lover should become the last(or maybe second to last) to kill?

So uh... the MC's the aura only extends 10m, and self-admittedly he can barely manage a walking pace.

What's stopping any of his targets from simply running or jogging away from him lol

Dex-chan lover
@tyhkol
10 meters is not so little basically every indoor location, or narrow street become a death trap. Plus someone must know about that. He look helpless at first sight, this make his opponents wanting to try to attack him.

@tyhkol if you want some future spoilers
that eventually becomes a problem but it's solved by his power evolving; making it possible to share some of that power with his partner

Group Leader
Feel like that’s a bad decision. She’s the climax of his revenge. No way she’ll die that easily

Plus the hero also got the half of the MCs power when he betrayed him. Probably something like defends for 9999 damage

I dont mind if they add some romance between him and the twintail girl but dont overdo it please. I can't tell you how much I was grinning vilely he whole time.

Double-page supporter
For everyone wondering the revenge for the priestess is gonna be awesome. As someone who's read the web novel is a proper fate for the type of person she really is.

Dex-chan lover
@hyun50 that manga revenge are nothing compare to this one sir, you will see it when he got revenge on his ex lover

Users who are viewing this thread